Precarious

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly recommend if you have the opportunity to make a purchase from Precarious to not pass it up! I purchased 3 L2 orchid nymphs with overnight shipping and due to rough handling by the post office, one of the nymphs lost a leg and passed later that day. Precarious immediately offered to refund my money, which I declined and opted to have a replacement sent. He sent out my replacement orchid nymph first thing on Monday and was so very kind to even send me 3 freebie decimiana bolivari L2-L4 nymphs! I cannot wait to make more purchases from him in the future, all of the nymphs are doing wonderfully and are gorgeous! One of the orchids and two of the decimianas have already had a successful molt since being here. Honest, kind, extremely knowledgeable and willing to take the time to share care info- nothing but rave reviews from me! I included a picture of the orchid nymph who just molted to an L3 last night, hopefully it shows up! Thank you so much Precarious!!

lucy3.jpg

Another deal gone excellent with precarious. ooth hatched out perfect. great hobbyist to deal with. You always know its gonna be right.

Bought six Decimiana Bolivari nymphs from Precarious and I received the package today. Packed and insulated very well! Very professional packaging. Very responsive to questions and kept in touch regarding shipping date and care. All nymphs were perky and alive and that's always what you wanna see. Will definitely buy from him again. 

UPDATE: I purchased a Sibylla Pretiosa ooth and it hatched so many little nymphs! They're all beautiful and tiny. Thank you, Precarious!

Awesome transaction and top notch packing!!!! I ordered 2 Sibylla pretiosa ooths and both have now hatched!! I have all kinds of babies to sell now.

thanks Henry!!!?

I bought two Hierodula majuscula nymphs from Precarious, and received three! Outstanding customer service, incredibly helpful and professional. Answered all my questions and more. Nymphs were very well packaged, and all three are in perfect condition despite the snowy weather at this time of year. Would highly recommend!

Precarious is the best!! I asked in the FS/W section of anyone had Giant Kenya Budwing Mantids, but didn't expect to have any luck. Henry PMed me and said that he had some extra females. I bought one, and we waited a week to ship until there were warmer temperatures, then he shipped it yesterday. I received it today, and in a skillfully packaged box, I found two containers. The female that I had bought was beautiful, and HUGE! The other container held a beautiful adult female majuscula that he had included as a birthday present for me! 

Precarious cares about his customers and his mantids, and I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks Henry!

- MantisGirl13

I ordered a small group of Giant Budwings from Precarious, and I'm super pleased that I did--his price was great; he shipped my order quickly and carefully; his communication was excellent; and the specimens arrived healthy and ready to eat, with no DOAs. THANKS!

Just made a trade with Precarious and it went smoothly without a hitch. Would definitely do business with him again.

Despite USPS taking a week to deliver a priority package, all specimens miraculously survived the trip. Precarious seemed as concerned about the specimens as I was! Communication is top notch... fast responses. Highly recommended. He also took the time to give me valuable advice on species care and that's always appreciated.  Easily a⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. 

Just received some nymphs from Precarious, everything went well and he has great communication. Will order from him again!

Ordered some Cat eye nymphs from precarious, and everything went mostly well. He had added another extra just in case of some error, and unfortunately, two of them decided to molt in shipping. One didn't make it, one is currently being rehabbed (doing very well so far), and the 4 others are doing extremely well in a tall net cube eating plenty of hydei. Precarious also had refunded me for the nymph that didn't make it, which was generous of him. 

Latest posts