Precarious

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Five Stars- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Made a purchase for 4 Hierodula patellifera &

1 Euchomenella heteroptera ooth with Express shipping to Mi.

Everything was shipped overnight,excellent packaging, all Mantis & Ooth arrived in perfect condition...

With excellent service & brilliant integrity..

i highly recommended to do business with Precarious333

Received some items which arrived well packaged and in a timely manner. Thanks!

Great transaction! The nymphs arrived quickly and safely packed - and they're all alive and happy. Henry is also lightning fast with answering my questions about how take care of the particular species. Super helpful, all the way! Thank you! :)

[SIZE=13.63636302948px](I realize this is my first post but yeah, hi) I purchased 3 I. diabolica from Henry. Great packaging arrived in a timely matter on the day I requested. Awesome, quick communication and really helpful with answering questions and information regarding care. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, will definitely be doing business again, thank you![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Safe arrival despite low temps.

PA low night temperature 17°

WA low night temperature 41°

Temps inside container were measured with an average of 64°, heat pack was measured at 97° so they look like they are all right. I am acclimating them to warmer temps as I type this.

Fantastic packing! Thanks Henry.

Happy Holidays!

Safe arrival despite low temps.

PA low night temperature 17°

WA low night temperature 41°

Temps inside container were measured with an average of 64°, heat pack was measured at 97° so they look like they are all right. I am acclimating them to warmer temps as I type this.

Fantastic packing! Thanks Henry.

Happy Holidays!
Thanks for the great news! What a relief!

What a great breeder! Very professional and a nice guy to talk to. The mantis and ootheca came very fast and healthy.The packing was very well done too. I could not be happier. I will be buying from him again. Highly recommended. Thank you again!

Cheers

Mikhail

My two pairs of mantids arrived safely and quickly, and they're packed with the utmost care, with foam insulation in a comfy large box. He is extremely helpful and instantly answers all my questions about their care. I am thrilled to have this species. Overall, excellent breeder!!!

Henry is the man, he pulled through with an excellent packing job, even though the harsh cold weather was a challenge. Definitely a trust worthy forum member.

Thanks!

I purchased 2 Idol nymphs and forgot to write a review at that time. 1st thing - he was SUPER helpful answering the *ton* of questions a newbie like myself had. He was quick with replies and very informative with giving me tips and such for their care, never acting annoyed or irritated with my inquiries. 2nd - the nymphs were incredibly well packaged. There was a heat pack, foam insulation and padding provided at no extra charge like some of the commercial sites. 3rd - they arrived vigorous and healthy, and are still doing great. I would not hesitate to buy from him again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to say that once again Precarious delivers an awesome ooth! I bought one of his H. Major ooths and not a week later it hatched 23 perfect little mantis!

I ordered some nymphs.. they arrived quickly very well packed he even sent a bonus..

Thank you so much for everything..

I purchased some Ooth's from Precarious, 1 has hatched already! The best packaging I have ever seen with Ooth's hands down!!! Thanks Precarious !!

Just received an order of Pnigomantid nymphs, sent four extras, all were well fed, had food and moisture in with them, despite being sent in two groups of seven they were all very much alive with no cannibalism, heatpack was still warm too. Very very satisfied, you rock precarious :)

Just completed a trade with Precarious and received an excellent box of nymphs. Packaged well with extras. He was very patient with this newbie and answered lots of questions. I've been looking at his ads for a while now and I'm sure I will be back when he has more stuff to offer. He is a definite credit to the site and the hobby.

Steve Schindler

Great packing babies all arrived healthy,and ready to eat.Precarious was very easy to deal with,and responded back quickly to any messages I sent him.Definetly plan on doing business with him again real soon,Thank You.

Derek Walls

Latest posts