Precarious

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received 20 plus extra very healthy idolo nymphs from Precarious! All came alive and very active! These are the healthiest idolos I have ever seen...Once again Precarious you deliver excellence. Thank you!

Unfortunately we had a DoA due to a molt. But he came to the rescue with a FREE pair to compensate! Great guy and understanding.

Received my nymphs and got an extra! Well packed, cold pack included. All nymphs are healthy and eating.

Excellent transaction. Will buy from him again. Thank you Henry! :)

Recieved my south american dead leafs alive and healthy. 2 molted a day after receiving them even! The packing was excellent and the cool pack really helps in this heat for both the owner and the mantids during transit. Henry even included an extra! Thanks again this will be one of many purchases from you!

-Matt

Purchased two ooths from Precarious and had a great experience. Communication was quick and friendly; oothecae were shipped promptly and carefully; and Precarious was happy to provide tons of helpful aftercare tips and info. Would definitely do business with him again, thanks!

To follow up, my Boxer ooth hatched about a week after delivery (as correctly predicted by Mr. precarious)! Even though I had a couple nymphs die due to incomplete hatch, and another was eaten by his siblings a couple days later, I'm now the proud papa of 32 healthy nymphs who are cute as can be and eating melanogasters like there's no tomorrow! I'm still waiting on my Euch ooth to hatch, so I'll update again once it does. Thanks, Precarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
I recieved an Euchomonella ooth from Precarious. The packing was perfect. I cant wait for it to hatch! I am never disappointed when I buy from him. Thanks Precarious!

Recieved some well packed and happy healthy mantis from Precarious today. Packed well and arrived fast. Thanks

Great breeder! He knows his mantis. :) I got one Giant boxer mantis (Hestiasula major) from him and it just had a huge hatch. Thank you! A++++++++

Henry is such a pleasure to do business with. He answered all my questions and shipped the morning after he received payment.

I will definitely buy from him again and again. His prices (not just for the mantids but also shipping) was more than reasonable, his packaging too, was impeccable. From beginning to end I would give him FIVR STARS! He even threw in an extra nymph which made me so happy. Thank you for your great customer service and generosity Henry. You are the very best!

Just got my Orchid Nymph in the mail today! He is so healthy and active! Packaging was great and secure. Communication was fast and he was very helpful and informative! Will definitely order more, and highly recommend! Oh, also check out his Youtube videos, they rock.

Both of the orchid nymphs I ordered from Precarious are beautiful, active, and arrived very fat. He provides a lot of help when I have issues and has a real passion for insects.

Just got my four  mantises from him!!!! They all arrived great!!!! Great packaging and greatly educated in he hobby.def recommend to everyone else..Will buy from again! A++++++++++ thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts