Precarious

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purchased some hatched ooths for Bugfest. Items arrived fast and well packaged. He also helped me with the same event last year. Recommended.

Precarious thinks that our trade was fair, but I think I made out like a bandit! Received his shipment today with some healthy little nymphs. Good seller, fun to communicate with. One of the better members of this forum, obviously don't hesitate to deal with.

Breeder's Listing: FOR SALE: Sphodropoda, Empusa, R.valida, Cilnia & more \54Started by Precarious, Aug 04 2013 04:39 PM

httpi9kb ://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=30916

Items:

L3 Empusa pennata - 5 each

L2 Brunneria borealis - 1 each

Priority Mail

Arrival:

The total mantids ordered were received alive and healthy; although, inconsequential, a loss of one Empusa pennata was incurred during shipping due to mismolt in transit. The breeder sent 6 Empusa pennata total and the bonus provided an off-set for loss. The ambient temperature outside at the time of arrival was aproximately 95 degrees F with 80% humidity.

005_zpscdd2d8df.jpg

006_zps1da042d7.jpg

008_zpsa02b18e8.jpg

007_zps827d13af.jpg

Accurate description: Yes.

Seller's communication: Excellent.

Shipping speed: As agreed.

Safe packaging: Very.

Reasonable shipping cost: Yes.

Closing notes:

I've just joined the community and this is my first purchase from a breeder on the forum. Based on this transaction, I would not hesitate to do business with this breeder again if the opportunity presented itself.

- Argusdad

Last edited by a moderator:
the ooths i buy from Precious hatch out today , althoug only 8 nymphs ,but i am still very happy , very great seller ! i will go on doing business with him in the future !

the ooths i buy from Precious hatch out today , althoug only 8 nymphs ,but i am still very happy , very great seller ! i will go on doing business with him in the future !
Cilnia ooths hatch out over several days. Those are just the early birds. Continue incubating and you'll get many more nymphs!

This is my second transaction with Precarious, and I'm still very impressed. All mantises arrived quickly and in great condition - looking forward to the next time I buy from Precarious.

My best friend(Xzyther) and I just got our wide-armed mantis from Precarious not to long ago!! Words can not decribed how happy and satisfied we are on the experience we had with him. We went with what he recommended and everything came out perfect, well for us!! Lol we got more product then we ask for which was great, and he ate some of the shipping cost which he didn't have too but did anyways and he made the whole experience just plain easy!! He came as recommended: honest, genuine, and sincere!!

I can predict there will definitely be more transaction in the upcoming future between us just because of this one phenomenal experience!! :)

- Lam

today the 2 Malaysian long neck mantids orderd from him came they were both in great condition and he even put in an extra mantis!

Received some SP Q nymphs and an ooth,He was kind enough to hold them until it was warmer and delay shipping with insulation,Which I really appreciate,Can't wait to have some babies! and make some of my own,dealt with him before,and he is trustworthy :)

Received my two ooths today! The packing was awesome. He even provided the dates the ooths were laid which is really really nice and it shows how organized and good of a breeder he is : ) The rhombo ooth feels very heavy and I can't wait for it to hatch! He even responsibly waited for the weather in his area to clear up a bit before shipping the ooths.

Awesome communication as well! I'm a real noob in this hobby, and he has patiently answered all my questions (very fast response time too!) and given me plenty of advice on all sorts of things regarding mantises, not only about the ooths.

Recommend people to buy from him!

*Update (2/17): SQ ooth just hatched an amazing 55 nymphs today : ) Precarious did an awesome job breeding these guys!

*Update (3/11): RV ooth hatched. You can see how many nymphs hatched for yourself, and this is just the first wave of many more! I'm very pleased with both ooths that I bought. Thanks again!

Precarious is an exceptionally organized breeder. He is the first breeder of many that could tell me when exactly his ooth was laid. I bet he even knows which parents laid it and all kinds of information that may be useful later on.

IMG_26201_zps53fa542f.jpg

I just realized I never did post an update in the feedback stating the Brunneria borealis ootheca I purchased hatched out. I had a lot of fun my stringbean babies. Buying oothecae can always be iffy but Precarious is definitly a trustworthy person to purchase off of.

Received a couple of ooths from Precarious yesterday. Best packing I've seen for an ooth, they look good. Thanks again.

Received some mantids from Precarious and they arrived well-packed and healthy. It's always a pleasure dealing with him and I'll likely continue to do so.

I got a package from Precarious few days ago. I ordered from him a Euchomenella heteroptera ootheca. The egg case was really well packaged and after 3 days the heat pack was still warm. After only 24h nymphs decided to hatch. I got 66 babies from it. I'm very happy with my purchase and my new breeding stock of Euchomenella heteroptera. I will definitely buy more from him again.

Latest posts