Precarious

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received (well ok, last week then...)Very healthy Oxyopsis gracilis nymphs plus extras. Well packed and timely delivery. Always a pleasure to buy bug-a-ronies from Henry.

If you have not seen this species yet, you might want to check them out in the for sale forum, they are really cool looking, get'em while they last. They should call them

triangle-headed mantids, so odd and funny looking, the green leaf back wings make this even more enticing to add to ones collection. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Another "blissful" transaction. He is always helpful to answer any of my questions and PROMPTLY. I will definitely take him up on his future offerings. He is definitely an asset to the hobby, this forum, and the WORLD with his photos and videos posted online. Some of the best, well actually THE BEST. Keep it up...You got my vote.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
A++

update 6-11-11

I had an ooth hatch today from my order. Babies for DAYS! Thanks a million!
biggrin.gif

I had another great transaction with Henry. He sent me some nymphs (and added extras!) and an adult of another species. They arrived in great condition, and are happily eating and drinking in their new homes. Thanks again, and I look forward to doing more business with you. :D

Howdy!

This guy knows what he is doing. I ordered 5 brunners, and he threw in to Oxys for free! Everything was packed well and I am looking forward to doing business with him again!

Thanks!!!!

Got a nice ooth today in trade. Not only did it have a laying date, but a projected hatch date as well! Always happy to do business with Precarious.

Today I received a dubia roach colony from Precarious. Way more than the posted guesstimate and very healthy with LOTS of babies. It was time to freshen up my existing colony with some new blood. It is always such a pleasure doing business with him and he offers top notch service every time. A-OK!
biggrin.gif

Recently just did a trade with Precarious, and he was very generous and gave much more than we spoke of, and the packaging was top notch! He truely cares about his mantis/bugs and it will show if you deal with him, I could not be happier!

Thanks Henry, you Rock Bud!

I purchased an adult pair of Oxyopsis gracillis from Henry last week. Henry is a very cool guy; he answered all my questions and gave me lots of tips. He is a credit to the hobby and I can't wait to do business with him again!

Thanks Henry!

Chris

Just got a nice blue flash ooth from precarious today, thank you :)

He is a great guy, and I enjoy our communications.

I will buy from him anytime :)

Perfect transaction, quick shipping, and 100% survival rate. Thanks alot! I would without a doubt do business again with Henry.

I bought three Oxy oothes from precarious about a month ago and they all hatched with roughly a hundred nymphs each. Precarious did an excellent job packing the oothes and gave great advice on mounting them. I would definitly do buisness with him again and would recommend precarious to everyone.

Great guy

One of the best photographers/breeder of the forum

hope everyones interested are able to partake in this plentiful bounty

Will do business again

Another outstanding transaction with Henry. He always throws in an extra nymph just in case.

He is on top of my short-list (very short list) of breeders I absolutly trust with buying anything,

even ooth's.

He is also a very nice guy :)

Picked up my babies today.... All of them came well packaged and in great condition... :D Even had an extra stowed away in the container. :clap: :clap: So far, every transaction with him has been fabulous. Will definately continue to buy mantids or ooths from him.

I have not yet bought anything from Precarious. But that aside, I've never been more eager to purchase anything else from anyone else. He's super informative, formal, and takes great pride in his knowledge in this hobby. I'm more than impressed and hope everyone continues to look to him for both advice and a great transaction! ^_____^

Latest posts