Precarious

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my package with 4 p. wahlbergii all are alive and well great packing as well as communication! Very pleasant transaction and I couldn't be happier! Will definetly do business with him again :)

Thanks again man!!

Chris.

Got two oxyopsis ooths a few weeks ago from Henry and figured I'd wait for them to hatch before I leave feedback. Great communication and even let me know when the ooths were laid. Packaging was great. One of them hatched today and I'll update when the other hatches as well. Highly recommended.

-Mike

All my little ones arrived yesterday, tysm for taking such care for them :)

I recently purchased some mantises from Precarious. Everything about the transaction was pleasant and each nymph showed up in great condition despite the potential obstacles of shipping around the holidays. I look forward to another transaction as soon as he has something for sale!

Got two Purple Boxer ooths a little while ago. Packaging was great, Communication was great, even provided photos and answered questions about the species. 5 stars.

I have done a few trades recently with Henry. All the mantids he has sent me are nothing short of perfect! Great to do business with. I will be doing business with him again. His packaging is superb! Great communication.

Thanks again!

Paul

I just ordered a Brunneria borealis ootheca from Henry. Everything was shipped in a timely fashion and the packaging was superb. He is great to work with and always willing to answer questions and offer advice on what he has found to work best for that particular species. Another thing I greatly appreciate, is I can feel he genuinely cares about his individual mantises and making sure they are treated with kindness their whole lives through. That love and passion really comes through in the awesome videos and photos he is always sharing on the forum. :wub:

Although it will be some months before my ootheca will be ready to hatch, I'm expecting good things. Definitely a great person to buy/trade with in the mantis hobby.

I received package from Precarious. Great communication, great breeder. I received small toy gift as well. Trully recommended!

Received a female wahli today,and she came super fast,was packed well and even had a free lobata nymph thrown in which is always a plus,so definitely someone to deal with again :)

I received a pair of E. pectipes and some D. lobata nymphs from Precarious on 2 Feb. I don't think anyone could do a better packing job! All the mantids arrived healthy and hardy. The D. lobata nymphs have molted and the E. pectipes have mated and even laid their first (fertile) ooth!

VERY satisfied. Don't hesitate to deal with Precarious!

i received my derplayts lombata nymphs today! all healthy and active packed excellently and warmed with al heat pack.i even received an extra lil nymph :)

I just received a package from him. They are well packaged and very fast shipping. They are so active and healthy. They eat and drink immediately after I open the package :D . 2 wide arm nymphs molted during shipping. I can't believe that they can successfully molt in such a small cup for them :tt2: . one of lombata nymphs also molted during shipping. They are all safe and sound... Thanks to Precarious :clap: .

I just received a package from him. They are well packaged and very fast shipping. They are so active and healthy. They eat and drink immediately after I open the package :tt2: . one of lombata nymphs also molted during shipping. They are all safe and sound... Thanks to Precarious :clap: .
What?!?!? Thank God they made it OK. So hard to predict molts when you have a hoard of nymphs. Thought they had all molted this past week. Sorry about that, but glad it all worked out. It's a good thing I glue paper towel to the top and bottom of the containers.

Precarious just plain rocks!!!! Awesome breeder, super nice, and it blows my mind entirely how much care he takes in packing and sending each mantis. Just received the most adorable Cilnia Humeralis from him as well as a Lobata nymph. They arrived perfectly. Thanks!!!!

Received a wahlbergii female from him today. I've been looking for one for a long time and he nicely sent her to me for the price of shipping. She arrived safely.

Thanks!

Henry has been the most direct and straight forward person I have ever delt with on this forum. Plain and simple he sent me an ooth or two, told me when to expect hatches and they popped on schedule. I have nothing but respect for the guy and I hope he keeps doing what he does because its a true blessing for this growing hobby.

Michael

Got some Brunneria borealis from Henry, and he sent a Sphodromantis quiquedens with them. Very generous, great breeder, and highly recommended.

Just got three healthy Brunneria borealis nymphs, the packaging was so spot on that one successfully molted during shipping! Great seller, would do business again. Thank you, Chase

Latest posts