Rhombo' and 'Chaeta logs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry i havent been updating much i got about 30 sub chaetas to keep the next gen going hopefully ive been keeping some in nets and just not having luck and losing many to mismolts and again what ive suspected. Stick with glass and a large area. Most important stick with the sticks..Got her mommas eyes :D
20141002_144943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get the photo to come up... It sounds like you have your hands full... good luck with the next gen. Can you try and repost the pic...

Sorry i havent been updating much i got about 30 sub chaetas to keep the next gen going hopefully ive been keeping some in nets and just not having luck and losing many to mismolts and again what ive suspected. Stick with glass and a large area. Most important stick with the sticks..Got her mommas eyes :D
20141002_144943.jpg
Kept mine in net cages and had no problems.

I have 24 by 24 by 12 mesh cages. Worked well for my chaeta which was l6 before I sent him back to patt. I have 2 brand new ones to sell and one im keeping for when I get more chaetas

Hey everyone check my care sheet again (link on first page second post) and scroll to the bottom to see

I added a pic of the enclosure and me next to it for size reference

Not the prettiest thing but very effective, the glass keeps the sticks on the sticks which is very important

Ralph i will let you know when i have some chaetas for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ralphy, I dont think this is the place for trying to sell. The classified section is where your posts belongs. This thread is about Bobericcs chaetas.

Well you were wanting to sell/trade it, so as Sticky said, I would always post that in the classified because it's irrelevant to this thread.

I never really showed how chaeta gather at the lights during feeding

Two spotted me lol

20141129_232736_HDR.jpg