Sally's mantis thread start 05/13

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sally gave me some of her Mendecas in return for Sweenies blanket. They are really cute. I put Patty in a box with her blanket . I will bury her with it when I get my fall bulbs for my garden.

If anyone is interested in a blanket/bed for thier oldest mantis let me know. I spin only nateral fibers that are undyed.

9/10/2013 The first of the Creobroter sp molted to adult, he has a lot of pink color :) Moths have become a nighttime ritual. They LOVE moths. Also cicadas, the T sinensis and the P grifinii especially Alice the 2nd just chillin outside in the sun. She is currently unmated but a mate is coming next week. Hopefully she will not kill this one :/ Every night when I go out to collect moths I see Katy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
9/16/2013 T elegans ooth started hatching... only one so far :0 Ghost male molted to adult.. Now my female ghost will be so happy. Today 9/16 the rest are hatching YAY :D Only four more last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
9/27/2013 First hymenopus coronatus ooth laid 8/27 is hatching!!!! My first ever Orchid hatch from my breeding. :D There are only 4, so I am hoping more will come later.....

10/01/2013 The one Creo pair mated. T elegans laid another ooth. Griffin laid another ooth. Both Stagmo cali girls laid another ooth. The Chinese girl laid another ooth. The deadleaf girls molted to adult. I received some hierodula majuscula nymphs. I love the golden color of this H maj... Here are some Deroplatys lobata pics The shields are getting big ( my fav. sp.) First hatch of B mendicas are getting big. My papa B mendica male died ...here is his son, a handsome little devil.... Taumantis, so pretty,

Latest posts