Tell your deepest darkest SECRETS here!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolMantid

Reaction score
I hope I dont get in trouble for this... but everyone tell your deepest darkest SECRETS HERE!!!!! THEY WONT LEAVE THIS TOPIC!!!! Oh and we dont judge :-D

OK, when I was 8 I threw a rock at my brother and hospitalized him. Not really a secret, but I regret it every day.
When i was abt that age i threw a rock through a school window and then peed on some kid, got in trouble for like 2 weeks lol but it was kinda worth itFew other secrets for the heck of it

I can be kinda mean to old people

Whenever my grandpa used to ask me if i was gonna make him breakfast, he obviously referred to himself as the INDIRECT object but i would pretend to interpret him as the DIRECT object and would say something witty like "i already ate" (if hes the indirect object im making breakfast for him but direct object means he would be the breakfast) :lol: but dont worry i never ate him

I also stole food from him sometimes and then told my mom he ate the food

I also volunteered at a nursing home and did some stupid stuff there such as make jokes abt some of the oldies wanderng off (not funny if they have alzheimers cause ik someone whos mother with alzheimers walked into the street at night and got run over)

I also told the oldies abt elvis dying on the toilet and i was transporting some lady and saw a cicadia outside so i made a sudden stop and she fell out of the wheelchair and i didnt report it (she was fine though) and then i yelled "74" at some lady in a wheelchair counting up in the 900s and she started counting again from "74" and thats when i got kicked out of the nursing home

Im more mature than that now but in church once i made staticy noises behind an old guy with a hearing aid and he kept slapping his ear (my cousin dared me to :blush: )

On the other hand i adore babies and puppies and cant help going up to one even if i dont know them and saying hi :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a chance. Between me and God there are no secrets. That's enough. No way I'm telling anything secret on here to these people. :p
yeah same here. It's too personal and too dark. I have serious issues that I'm resolving with my therapist. that's the only person that knows my secrets.

oops. http://youtu.be/YFk2_5RkwlA'>http://youtu.be/YFk2_5RkwlA
Story of my life :p

But my guidance counselor helped me work out most of my issues and i think fate has a way of reimbursing people for that happens cause this years lunas were spectacular as were my samias and mantises

I just hope i can stay sane for a while :lol: