Tell your deepest darkest SECRETS here!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the first C in my life, for college. I'm freaking out, and I'm not going to tell my parents.

I don't have many serious secrets. ;)

Happy im not sure i understand u but my guidance counseler is a she and she just talks to abt why people act the way they do and how to deal with it

Another secret of mine is that i ate ants in 5th grade and my mom got like 5 phone calls abt it lol

"But my guidance counselor helped me work out most of my issues and i think fate has a way of reimbursing people for that happens cause this years lunas were spectacular as were my samias and mantises I just hope i can stay sane for a while :lol:"

Haha. How did he do that?!

Um.....I am about 100 pounds and I was 85 pounds when I came to America (2011 4, 22). I quickly gained after coming to North Carolina. I am not sick...
How tall are you? and how old are you? I am 5 foot 8. I started at a 130 pounds and lost 30 pounds in 2 and a half months. 100 pounds for someone 5 8 is unhealthy...

Also anorexia is not a sickness. Its a mental blockage, a lifestyle, and mindset. I stops people from seeing what they really look like... A walking skeleton. Obviously I am trying to get help...

Also anorexia is not a sickness. Its a mental blockage, a lifestyle, and mindset. I stops people from seeing what they really look like... A walking skeleton. Obviously I am trying to get help...
? Is anorexia the thing where a person does not want to eat or drink much and they do not eat or drink much? If it is it makes you sick. I gained some. I am about 110 or 101 pounds now and I am about 5.5. I am strong but light. I think it is because I do not have much fat. I seem to be sensitive to poisons and I have read that fat is used to store poison and that because greyhounds do not have much they are sensitive to some vacines and stuff. I am not going to get any more vacines. Or maybe some that are safe. The flue mist thing makes me sick haha.

Happy im not sure i understand u but my guidance counseler is a she and she just talks to abt why people act the way they do and how to deal with it Another secret of mine is that i ate ants in 5th grade and my mom got like 5 phone calls abt it lol
I was joking. For me a person like that who wants to understand me I do not like. I thought you were like that. I did not now if she was a she or a he but I guessed she was a she but he can mean both she and he you know, what I meant by he was she or he.

I have a few dreams from the last two nights I want to tell you guys. I only remember a little bit of the last part of all those dreams and do not have much of a clue what the dream was when it first started.

OK, the most recent one was wonderful! Actually what I remember is that I was awake but I think I was partly awake. I saw rows and rows of words similar to each other and it was very easy! The back ground was black and the words were white. This was amazing!

I had another dream. I was inside our house and my mom was with me and I talked to her about the Hyacinth Macaw I saw outside. And my mom went eh? I went outside onto our front porch where the bird was and I saw an owl (I do not know much about owls except that they are stupid) on the porch's fence close to the macaw. Know that I forgot a whole lot of all of these dreams so they do not make much sense. I watched both of them for a while and then another bird appeard (I think it was more like the macaw than the owl). Know the macaw turned into a man, not fat or too skinny. And the other birds turned into men too. The owl became a chubby man. And they were like guests at the front door and I was talking to them and waiting for somebody else to let them in while I waited for them. My dad came into the house from the garage and found that guests were there and he welcomed them in but they did not come in, my dad kept talking to them in the doorway. Later we went out together (my dad, the three men and I and maybe others). The first strait rood way was normal (I mean like it is supposed to be here, looks the same as the road I thought it was which is the road infront of our house) but when I turned around the corner it was mostly another road i know of and some other roads mixed with it. Then it started raining. The macaw man went into a silver sports car which I remember very well. He was on the left side and that is normal right, I mean the driver seat is on the left? Before he had a sports car and this was on the road beside our house he walked beside me and I am not sure what side he was on but I talked about mantids and all kinds of stuff with him but he did not say much as if he was board or not listening. Know this is where he has the car. I tried to be nice to him and I smiled a little. I walked beside him and the traffic was very heavy (the road was filled with cars so he could not go fast) and I walked beside him not saying anything or not saying much and this is on the mixed up road (the road that is mostly one road I remember but mixed with other roads I know of). He asked to ride with him. I think I did not want to because I wanted to do something else and I was planning on just seeing him off (which does not make sense actually and I do not remember much!) as we walked more the traffic got less jambed and went faster. And remember it is raining the whole time a little bit. I started to actually not have to walk slower than I wanted to. During that time he by time by time asked me if I wanted to go in the car (actually it was more like get in the car if you want) in the car nicely and casually as if I needed ride. He drove faster and faster and soon I had to run to keep up. The mixed up road is not very long and it was not a long part of the dream actually it was like a blink but I am explaining a few things that happened at that time. Now I started running a little bit fast and I had a long toenail on my left foot on the biggest toe and I actually did not have a toenail like that in real life but I let my left thumb nail get long so I guess the long toenail came from that thumb nail. The long toe nail started being pulled up when I was running because it was too long. It bleeded. And the car was going fast and it was going to go to another road soon. I sat down on the wet ground which I forgot was wet and I did not like it and I bit my toe nail off. After I bit my toe nail the car was just about gone and I ran fast but I gave up later. There is some more but it is too long.

Another dream. I was in a store (kind of like a walmart but not a walmart) with my dad (there was a lot more of the dream before that I forgot.) and he was saying stuff about me that were nice. I put on my helmet and gloves while going outside, I guess to get ready to go on the bisycle. And my dad went into the car (our car, a mini van). I think we were going home. And this was all at night. I was curious and went far on my bike on roads. I found a small, thin road that went down into a dark area where it probably went far but I could not see. It was more like a side walk or a bike path than a road. I saw that it split into two roads far ahead and they were not split far apart from each other like what I could see they were both going the same direction. The left part or road was darker and looked more dangerous. I went down that dark road going down that split into two roads far ahead even though I was terrified I was just too curious to see what else was there and I was curious mostly about the land not much else like animals or people or plants, I mean where the path went, I just wanted to know where it went. I went down there on my bike and I was getting more scared and I was terrified to start with. When I got to the splitting place I went to the left side of the road. I saw no people. I got more scared. I was mostly scared about somebody attacking me in the dark (I am scared of the dark because I cannot see anything), a pervert or what ever. I did not go very far on the left part and I turned around but I got weak and did not have much control in the way I moved while I tried to turn around on my bike and go back. I did turn around and I had to touch the side of the road (more like a sidewalk so it is narrow) on the grass, the edge of the road and then I got back totally on the road but in the direction going back. As I went I could not go very fast but I was going fast like a car going slowly and I was weak I did not seem to be getting much worse then I was when I started turning around. I saw two men, one not so threatening on another path far away up higher than me and the other man was on the same path I was on and he was in the way (the way back, he was in the way up ahead far away on the path I planned to go back on). I was in the dark area and back where I came from (where I want to go now) had lights and there was more light as I got closer to where I came from. The threatening man had a thin black coat with two white stripes on the coat on each arms side. He had black or very dark long thin pants. I could not see his face even thought there was light. Remember he was far away at that time. I kept on going even though I saw him and he was walking towards me and he was walking slowly and casually like he meant no harm. I was terrified but I certain that there were many dangerous people on the dark path back behind right now so I kept on going toward him. I got closer and I still could not seem him well even though it was bright enough, it was about I guess 30 meters or maybe more? It was as if I ingnored his face or did not think about looking at his face. I was terrified of course, the most scared I could be but there are other dreams that were scarier but you know what I mean. I was still weak and could not go very fast but I went as fast as I could. I thought I would run into him and attack him and find out if he was going to attack me. I got closer and closer and when I was pretty close he suddenly changed into my sister. I lost my fear except I was just a little scared because of the dark place. I was not worried about running into her even though from what I remember I seemed like I would. Then I saw my dads car come to the road to use and I do not remember much more and it was as if my sister found me and my dad told her to find me and my dad looked for me too and my sister found me and then my dad found me and was going to take me home. I forgot a whole lot of my dreams so these are just bits and pieces of it. Sorry about my writing. I want to finnish quickly. Tell me if you liked these dreams? :D And do not dare tell all of this to anybody! LOL!

Happy i hope u r not taking this thread the wrong way

I only posted my secrets here because someone else needed to know they werent alone in the fact that they have had tough things to deal with

We r all human and all do stupid things and have happen to us, and thats what this topic was supposed to keep us sharing the same ground about

There have been too many arguments here over gun control and political , we need to all have something in common at the end of the day

? Is anorexia the thing where a person does not want to eat or drink much and they do not eat or drink much? If it is it makes you sick. I gained some. I am about 110 or 101 pounds now and I am about 5.5. I am strong but light. I think it is because I do not have much fat. I seem to be sensitive to poisons and I have read that fat is used to store poison and that because greyhounds do not have much they are sensitive to some vacines and stuff. I am not going to get any more vacines. Or maybe some that are safe. The flue mist thing makes me sick haha.
Anorexia nervosa is a mental disorder. Its more complicated than saying "Oh im not going to eat today." It does make you sick but its hard to stop once you have started... trust me.

Were getting off topic. Another secret is that I had a crush on my preschool teacher. When I was like 4.

Anorexia nervosa is a mental disorder. Its more complicated than saying "Oh im not going to eat today." It does make you sick but its hard to stop once you have started... trust me.Were getting off topic. Another secret is that I had a crush on my preschool teacher. When I was like 4.
Isnt it like being afraid to eat for some reason? And just wondering, how does a doctor diagnose it? People can lose a massive amount of weight from more serious conditions like cancer and stuff

And everyone has a crush on their preschool teacher, trust me :lol:

Isnt it like being afraid to eat for some reason? And just wondering, how does a doctor diagnose it? People can lose a massive amount of weight from more serious conditions like cancer and stuff And everyone has a crush on their preschool teacher, trust me :lol:
Yes. Well When someone loses weight normally with workout routines and stuff. They lose fat and gain muscle. When someone is anorexic they lose muscle, then fat, then their body goes into starvation mode and then their body stops functioning.

Happy i hope u r not taking this thread the wrong way I only posted my secrets here because someone else needed to know they werent alone in the fact that they have had tough things to deal with We r all human and all do stupid things and have happen to us, and thats what this topic was supposed to keep us sharing the same ground about There have been too many arguments here over gun control and political , we need to all have something in common at the end of the day
OK. I thought it was just whatever that I do not usually tell people that is interesting. I got frustrated and kicked our door :) . I got angry and wanted to kill somebody. I threatened to burn papers in school.

Anorexia nervosa is a mental disorder. Its more complicated than saying "Oh im not going to eat today." It does make you sick but its hard to stop once you have started... trust me.

Were getting off topic. Another secret is that I had a crush on my preschool teacher. When I was like 4.
Yeah, sorry I did not know it was that serious. I knew it killed people. Get well. :)

Yes. Well When someone loses weight normally with workout routines and stuff. They lose fat and gain muscle. When someone is anorexic they lose muscle, then fat, then their body goes into starvation mode and then their body stops functioning.
One time I stopped eating much and got weak and did not get hungry. I might have been eating my muscle. My said I needed to eat so I started and went back to normal. This was only a week or more.

Yep, our school has 3 that I know of, and two of them are over 40. The other one, though, is hot for a teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. I thought it was just whatever that I do not usually tell people that is interesting. I got frustrated and kicked our door :) . I got angry and wanted to kill somebody. I threatened to burn papers in school.

Yeah, sorry I did not know it was that serious. I knew it killed people. Get well. :)

One time I stopped eating much and got weak and did not get hungry. I might have been eating my muscle. My said I needed to eat so I started and went back to normal. This was only a week or more.
Ah ha! Drugs!

Ah ha! Thought you were! Or I thought you a male but I suspected female. Because of what you wrote and at first it was the thing about automatically showing female on the Gender thing here or did I get you mixed up with somebody else? And you really are a girl or just kidding?

Patrickfraser: I will always remember you as the American soldier in Korea when there was a war who greeted me saying got so-ju? LOL! :clown: A lot of this probably came from *M*A*S*H.

Latest posts