Tell your deepest darkest SECRETS here!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i drink pickle juice

I use dawn dish soap for shampoo. It works well.

the nuns at my school used to kneel around me and pray for me cuz I was such a bad kid twice a week.

their prayers didn't help much cuz I was eventually expelled also.

I tried to seduce my spanish teacher.

one time a cashier gave me a fifty instead of a twenty. I never said anything even after I never seen her working there ever again.

At the church spaghetti dinner my friend and I put a whole box of these chocolate laxatives in the sauce. Everyone was commenting on how good it was. Then the washrooms filled up and everyone started leaving early.

That's all I have for now. I feel like I'm at confession.

I have been suffering with anorexia for almost two years, I weight 102 lbs now and at my lowest I was almost 85 lbs... Wow, this was very difficult to write. Hope this is enough of a secret for you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been suffering with anorexia for almost two years, I weight 102 lbs now and at my lowest I was almost 85 lbs... Wow, this was very difficult to right. Hope this is enough of a secret for you guys.
:(

I have an overeating problem and i weigh up in the 170s, i dont look as fat as other people who weigh as much as me (i dont develop fat at the hips its all in front) but i eat way too much sometimes

I ran through a red light and almost got hit by a car when I was 7 or 8 years old (1st grade) and that was the most embarrassing thing to me at that time and it was a secret. I eat my toenails and I think that is why my leg can side/backwards far which I like :D . I try to lick my elbow (just about got it). My sunday school teacher told me that it was impossible for a person to lick there elbow so I tried. He said I was going to dislocate my shoulder. It only happens when I get very relaxed or if I kind of slide it down or something pulls down on it. Not sure if that is dislocating but it partly comes out and rubs against something. I am not doing that anymore. Hehe, a secret. I want to wonder off very far from my house.

"But my guidance counselor helped me work out most of my issues and i think fate has a way of reimbursing people for that happens cause this years lunas were spectacular as were my samias and mantises I just hope i can stay sane for a while :lol:"

Haha. How did he do that?!

Ihave been suffering with anorexia for almost two years, I weight 102 lbs now and at my lowest I was almost 85 lbs... Wow, this was very difficult to write. Hope this is enough of a secret for you guys.
Um.....I am about 100 pounds and I was 85 pounds when I came to America (2011 4, 22). I quickly gained after coming to North Carolina. I am not sick...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also aside from my previous post I also:

Intercepted about 100 truancy letters 1 year and hid them under my mattress.

One time I stole some stuff from my older brother and I told my friend it was Indian tobacco. Then we went to his house and ate 3 pizzas and his dad came home and was pissed cuz all the pizzas were gone. I took off out of the house and I think his dad hit him. I really feel bad about that one.

One time I stole a bunch of quarters from my cousins change jar and bought cheese burgers with it. After a while he started hiding his change jar. So I started selling his vintage playboy mags to kids in the neighborhood.

I use to write dirty words on the walls of my house when I was a kid. My parents would punish my siblings cuz I was only 4. I couldn't of wrote that.

Sorry for my last two posts. I feel like I should just put everything out on the table.

Latest posts