Tell your deepest darkest SECRETS here!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi mi naym is nikki mantis mi sekret iz i eigt the hed of mi keeper digger last nite wen he waz sweepng in hz bed. it waz good. im reely ful now. tiping with raptors is reely hard.

I walked away from school and home 6 weeks before graduating at 17, ended up in Thailand then up into Rissia and back down to South Korea then to Japan. All without documentation and had to smuggle myself back into the country with 2 friends that went with me and two chicks we met in Russia. Fun times and it showed me a few cultures I tend to respect for traditions. I went back every year to fight in Thailand after and retired in 2009 at 28.

The secret is we may have accidentally taken the wrong luggage 5-6 times at the airports when we were out of funds as well as once jumped off a high bridge over the Han river to avoid arrest and who knows what. We had to live on the roof of a building in a tent for two month in Thailand while working at a bar in order to make the funds to move on to the next place. Learned not all mushrooms are equal, being they were served with our dinners over there. Had to quit eating half the stuff just to stay clean, we did develop a taste for shish kabobbed scorpion and other things because it was a cheap healthy meal. May have eaten dog and a few other things too.........crazy things we do in our late teens. Now at 32 I regret none of it but I physically couldnt take it on again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts