Things that annoy you

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll stop talking about terrorismI relly dislike the ignorance of polititions when considering bills such as HR 669 and the snakehead fish blanket ban.

Also suffering for other peoples mistakes, e.g, indian stick insect.

Oh by the way I dont belive that bush knocked down the twin towers, I was just complaining about the faluire to prevent the attacks, sorry if it was too obscure.
If some people weren't idiots with their herps, they probably would have not thought of that bill.

Sweet, about God of War.
Ain't it :)

Anyway, to continue with the list of things that annoy me:

Doors that won't shut

Mantids that die for no appearant reason

Ignorant priicks who never listen but only speak nonsense

Necromorphs charging(dead space)

Sigh...

UHm

TYOR's

73h 0Ld h4G

spam n chainmails

stupid dogs and lizard people :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Something that annoys me?

Today's youth. (I'm aware that I'm young.)

But seriously.

I live with two 13 year old girls, and they are RETARDED.

I was referring to the country of Wales, and they thought I was talking about the aquatic animal.

They don't know how to make Ramen noodles.

They don't know how to make Kid Cuisine, it's packages specifically FOR KIDS!

They don't know how to clean their own pets' enclosures, which means I usually do it, because I can't stand seeing an animal in discomfort.

They don't understand the value of a dollar.

They've never worked a day in their lives.

Their idea of "Doing the dishes" is running water over one dish, proclaiming "I don't know how to do it!" and quitting.

And today.

They've got friends over.

So Ryan and I left for most of the day, to be out of their way so they could have fun without us being there.

We left at like 1pm.

We came back at around 7pm.

Neither Ryan nor I had been on the computer at all.

It wasn't being used, so I let Ryan have his turn first.

Kirsten immediately comes in and says "Mom said you have to get off the computer, because I need on."

(First off, their mom wasn't even there.)

Ryan said no, he just got on, she can wait.

She then proceeds to throw a GIANT biitch fit, and because I said one thing (which was, incidentally, "Please stop fighting, I have a horrible headache") she turns on me.

After she goes back to her room, a few minutes later they crack the door open, one of the kids yells down the hallway,

"Zoe's ugly!", slams the door, and everyone in their room laughs.

I figure, "Oh, I'll let it go, they're trying to be cool in front of their friends. I get it, I did it at that age, too."

Wrong choice.

It happens OVER AND OVER.

A list of everything they said:

-Zoe's fat!

-Zoe smells bad!

-Zoe's a biitch!

-Zoe's gross!

-Zoe's a freak!

-Zoe should die!

After that last one I LOST IT.

And of course, as I'm stomping down the hall, yelling every obscenity I could think of at them, Ryan's mom just happens to get home. I admit, I could have handled the situation better, and I certainly should have.

But, oooh, I can honestly say, with no doubt in my mind, I HATE THEM.

WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING.

@ Zoe:

I feel ya, just think of them as retarded little brats who have the epmhatic capability of a loundry basket.

Just sad unsure biitches that have to make fun of people or else they'll be shiit in front of their little faggot friends.

@ Zoe:I feel ya, just think of them as retarded little brats who have the epmhatic capability of a loundry basket.

Just sad unsure biitches that have to make fun of people or else they'll be shiit in front of their little faggot friends.
I thank you for 2 things:

1- not quoting my post. When I can't get on the comp, I check the forum on my phone and scrolling takes a VERY. LONG. TIME.

2- for your support. :)

I thank you for 2 things:1- not quoting my post. When I can't get on the comp, I check the forum on my phone and scrolling takes a VERY. LONG. TIME.

2- for your support. :)
Heh no problem :)

Been in situations like that many times now and they cease to impress me anymore.

About the scrolling, yeah same it's something that annoys me. Or people quoting 8 pictures just to say "nice pics".

Becky, It sounds to me your son is showing his feminist side... Does he have a girlfriend?
He says he does at school. But he changes girlfriends frequently.

Martin and John, thanks for the support and advice. ;)

Zoe, I feel for you. Try to ignore their immature and hurtful remarks and actions towards you. It's not really about you at all... it could be anyone they consider a rival for attention, or maybe whom they secretly envy, or just because they know they can get away with it with you. It's about them trying to put you down to try to gain a feeling of power over you, and make themselves look and feel "cool" and better than others.... to themselves as well as their friends.

Hang in there, try to ignore their stinging words, and know your maturity in processing and handling their words and actions, and knowing the real reasons and motivations of why they act this way, will not only make you feel much better... but probably drive them crazy. ;) Take the high road... you're older, wiser, more mature, and kinder than them. Believe in yourself.... because you're a good person. And I'm sure lots of people on this forum would definitely agree with me. :)

Zoe, what you should do is

1. Record their remarks and play it to their perents

2. Tell them that for any mean thing they say to you, you can say something 10 times worse. :p

3. Listen to Katnapper ;)

Zoe,for out of control 13 year olds I really do recomend beating them. One good beating and they know who not to mess with. But I don't want to get you in trouble.

I think that agent A's idea of recording them is a good one. Back in the day, I lived in a crappy neighborhood with a couple of real dirtbags living upstairs from me. They had so many loud domestic disputes that I could eventually tell which object had just been thrown across the room by the sound it made when it hit the floor. One day, I set up a microphone on a tall stand, pointed it at the ceiling, and recorded their antics. Then I burned it to a CD and sent it to the landlord. The dirtbags were gone not long after that.

Thanks guys.

The recording thing would be GREAT, except their parents know how they are. They've heard it happen in the past.

It's the fact that it's me, their son's wife, against them, their dearest darling daughters who can Do No Wrong.

revmdn: (In my head, when reading your user, I always just shorten to Rev.)

Believe me, I've contemplated hitting, kicking, and sometimes I've gone as far as planning out how to dispose of bodies and not get caught.

Two smart replies, Zoe. Obviously the brats know that mom will support them against the "outsider" or at least not bother to discipline them.

Killing not one but two kidlets, disposing of the bodies and getting away with it requires a lot more experience than I hope you have. :D

Use them instead. Obviously, you and Ryan need a place of your own, however small and sparse, but you are both very young to have to get one and sometimes it's naturally easier to just have fun instead of taking a GED, job hunting, apt hunting, etc. So every time they act out, just think to yourself, "That's why we have to get out of here! Can't wait!" Then back to the job hunting or whatever

Good luck. I have no doubt that things will work out well for the two of you , probably sooner than later.

Two smart replies, Zoe. Obviously the brats know that mom will support them against the "outsider" or at least not bother to discipline them.Killing not one but two kidlets, disposing of the bodies and getting away with it requires a lot more experience than I hope you have. :D

Use them instead. Obviously, you and Ryan need a place of your own, however small and sparse, but you are both very young to have to get one and sometimes it's naturally easier to just have fun instead of taking a GED, job hunting, apt hunting, etc. So every time they act out, just think to yourself, "That's why we have to get out of here! Can't wait!" Then back to the job hunting or whateverGood luck. I have no doubt that things will work out well for the two of you , probably sooner than later.
You know what's so funny about you saying that?

That's exactly what I do lol.

Ignorance

Misinformation especially if it comes from

Anti-enviromentalists

climate deniers

Abiotic oil supporters

creationalists

holocast deniers

PETA and HSUS For HR-669

Centers of consumer freedom (Wich preaches about the dangers of organic food and the saftey of cigaretts)

IgnoranceMisinformation especially if it comes from

Anti-enviromentalists

climate deniers

Abiotic oil supporters

creationalists

holocast deniers

PETA and HSUS For HR-669

Centers of consumer freedom (Wich preaches about the dangers of organic food and the saftey of cigaretts)
Who says that the holocaust didn't happen?

Seriously dude, are you just here to troll?

Who says that the holocaust didn't happen?Seriously dude, are you just here to troll?
Well, Zoe, although "holocaust deniers" are about as rare a breed as 10dor1fro32, they do exist. One of the most famous/notorious examples of the breed, I am ashamned to say, is the English right-wing history writer David Irving (not a historian, he has no formal training in history, is an avowed admirer of Hitler and hater of Churchill) who was jailed in Austria (2006?), as a "holocaust denier" and has since been released.

Since this is an "annoyance" thread, I might add that I am quite annoyed by Zionist "holocaust glorifiers" ("lest we forget") who have absolutely no interest in the many other massacres that occurred in the C20th (the Armenian massacre and the massacre of the Tutsi by the Hutu [Rwanda, 1994. Is it taught in American schools?] come to mind), who look on blithely as Israeli soldiers kill unarmed Palestinian women and children ("well, they were throwing stones") backed by American arms and dollars.

And for any one who regards this as "antisemitic", I find you too ignorant to argue with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts