Things that annoy you

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Zoe, although "holocaust deniers" are about as rare a breed as 10dor1fro32, they do exist. One of the most famous/notorious examples of the breed, I am ashamned to say, is the English right-wing history writer David Irving (not a historian, he has no formal training in history, is an avowed admirer of Hitler and hater of Churchill) who was jailed in Austria (2006?), as a "holocaust denier" and has since been released.Since this is an "annoyance" thread, I might add that I am quite annoyed by Zionist "holocaust glorifiers" ("lest we forget") who have absolutely no interest in the many other massacres that occurred in the C20th (the Armenian massacre and the massacre of the Tutsi by the Hutu [Rwanda, 1994. Is it taught in American schools?] come to mind), who look on blithely as Israeli soldiers kill unarmed Palestinian women and children ("well, they were throwing stones") backed by American arms and dollars.

And for any one who regards this as "antisemitic", I find you too ignorant to argue with.
They taught it in my school last year in world history. We saw the movie hotel Rwanda a eye opening movie.

But back to the topic:

Getting hit in the eye with a racket ball

Mantis that don't eat

Mantis that escape

Loosing in chess cause of one stupid move

Crested gecko poop(it is SO bad, near panther level)

Only 24 hours in a day

Only 7 days in a week

Projects that take for ever

one in 2500 historians deny the holocast I just dislike anyone who bends and twists facts, which include holocast deniers

I think I was too vauge when talking about terrorism, I think I should have said "terrorism hysterics" someone overly afraid of terrorists.

Someone who thinks that tterrorists are smart enough to create another 9/11. The gaping holes in security and beuracricy thet prevented theose holes in secrurity no longer exist. I think I gave the immpression of a crazy person who belives in a military free america and think the twin towers were knocked down by Bush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Zoe, although "holocaust deniers" are about as rare a breed as 10dor1fro32, they do exist. One of the most famous/notorious examples of the breed, I am ashamned to say, is the English right-wing history writer David Irving (not a historian, he has no formal training in history, is an avowed admirer of Hitler and hater of Churchill) who was jailed in Austria (2006?), as a "holocaust denier" and has since been released.Since this is an "annoyance" thread, I might add that I am quite annoyed by Zionist "holocaust glorifiers" ("lest we forget") who have absolutely no interest in the many other massacres that occurred in the C20th (the Armenian massacre and the massacre of the Tutsi by the Hutu [Rwanda, 1994. Is it taught in American schools?] come to mind), who look on blithely as Israeli soldiers kill unarmed Palestinian women and children ("well, they were throwing stones") backed by American arms and dollars.

And for any one who regards this as "antisemitic", I find you too ignorant to argue with.
I will leave you with the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , “When people criticize Zionists they mean Jews; you are talking anti-Semitism."

I will leave you with the words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , “When people criticize Zionists they mean Jews; you are talking anti-Semitism."
Well, I won't argue with that, beyond mentioning that there are many of us Jews who are not Zionists and a few of us have never felt the need to consult either Dr. King or you about our beliefs. Aren't you the member who also set out to teach us the morality of killing? You're not the sharpest knife in the box, are you son?

im sorry if my posts sounded a bit extreme, arguing with someone extremely afraid of muslims made me unable to type clearly.

here's another thing that annoys me:

people violating my rights :angry: :angry: :angry:

you don't know how it feels

and also,:

when it gets warm and rainy in the middle of winter and I'm here in short sleves typing this and it's like almost 60 degrees out. <_<

here's what else annoys me. I start a topic asking for help and then people start getting off topic and start talking about terrorism :angry:
Gotta agree with you there...perhaps Rick could clean your thread up a little? Maybe export some of those posts into a new topic/thread?

Agent A we'll stop.

how long do you think this thread will last before going to the next page?

How my mother is trying to guilt-trip me into moving back in with her.

Um, hello, married here!

She had my 4 year old sister call me and say

"I want you to come home now."

And I could hear my mom in the background telling her what to say.

That's a low blow, mom. Even for you.

Girls who talk endlessly is a huge one for me..... holy ###### their mouth must be way sore after all that..... but than again they probably have pretty strong muscles there by now :rolleyes: :lol:

Girls who talk endlessly is a huge one for me..... holy ###### their mouth must be way sore after all that..... but than again they probably have pretty strong muscles there by now :rolleyes: :lol:
Tanner, my husband out-talks any female I've ever known... he never shuts up. No one can get a word in edgewise. :angry: Even when he's sleeping he's making noise (snoring). It's a wonder he doesn't talk in his sleep! :rolleyes:

To add to this talking theme...

People who talk just to talk, and really have nothing to say... no substance or anything worthy of interest.

People who repeat the same old things over and over all of the time.

People who repeat what someone else has just said, just to get "their" 2 cents in, like they know something...even though they wouldn't have initially come up with whatever it was on their own.

People who talk overly loud all of the time, like they have an ingrained and desperate need to be heard.

People who can't construct a sentence without at least one swear word in it.

People who constantly interrupt others, as if what they have to say is more important than listening to anyone else. And usually it isn't.

Latest posts