Trans-Am

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitkat39

Reaction score
Did a trade with Trans-Am. Got to meet him in person and I'll say that he's a cool guy. Really cares about customer satisfaction. Traded with him twice already and would definitely be up to trading more in the future.

Great to know, he does indeed seem like a great person to deal with, very quick replies, and well educated on mantids.

I recently received 5 nymphs (3 creos and 2 popa spurca) from Trans-Am. It was a flawless transaction, payment went smoothly and communications were swift. He included a shipping number and all of the nymphs arrived alive and happy inside of great packaging (he included fly pupae in the containers, glued material for them to cling from on the sides, etc.)

Highly recommended and I look forward to doing more business with him in the future!

Great guy :)

I bought some mantis nymphs from him and he takes very special care.

We also had a nice and pleasent conversation via PM and he was very

concerned that I let him know that I received my babies okay.

I would buy from Trans-Am anytime w/o hesitation.

I would recommend that you pop him an email if there is something you are looking for :)

My orchid female came, as promised today, she is gorgeous, and was packaged extremely well, even including some Fruitflies as snacks during transit. I plan to do transactions with him again, and would also have full confidence refering him to another member. Thanks again Chris!

Just got a female shield from Chris, he thinks she is L6.

I like the special attention Chris gives to packing his mantids for shipping.

He gives them a cup with plenty of room, not some 4oz deli cup, he uses

one with plenty of space.

He also glues paper strips all around the inside wall of the container as well

as padding on the floor and lid, and he always provides them with plenty of

traveling snacks (though I dont know how they can catch them in the dark!!??)

When I unpacked her, she was busy trying to catch a fly which had hatched

and didnt even notice me.

Thanks again Chris. There are a lot of breeders (they know who they are) out there

who could take a few lessons in proper mantis shipping from you.

Chris and I just concluded a lengthy trade transaction - I sent him female Creos for his males, and he sent me two of the ooths they laid - and I can say I'm happy with everything start to finish. He kept me informed on how the females did, when they were bred, when they laid, and when he shipped them. And imagine my surprise (and delight!) that he even included an itty bitty L1 mantis with the package (who survived the trip with the ooths just perfectly)!

He's a great guy (As has been said in many of the above posts!), very easy to communicate with, flexible, and I'm more than satisfied with what he sent me. Would definitely do business with him again in the future. :)

Thanks again, Chris!

Another smooth transaction. Excellent shipping, packaging, and included fly pupae for food. The female ghost was in perfect health! Thanksa gain Chris!

Bought some mantises from Chris. Excellent service and awesome seller. Met him in person at a local area. He's a good guy to deal with. Looking forward to purchasing some more mantises from him in the future.

I made a trade with Chris and he sent me some wonderful mantis nymphs. The package was packed and shipped with care. A great member to deal with!

Another GREAT transaction with Chris.

I got 7 creo's and a ghost shipped from him in SoCa to me, in MD via Priotity in cold

November w/o a single DOA!! (but they were glad to get a drink of water after their trip).

Chris really cares, and goes the extra distance to construct elaborate shipping containers

which must take a lot of thought, time, and concern.

Chris is the best!! :)

Positive experience with this guy, very reasonable prices and good communication. The Idolos I ordered was well packaged, paying for shipping was not a problem after seeing the professionalism that was put into securing the package. Well recommended, will buy more stuff in the long run. Great dude, trust worthy and friendly.

Positive experience with this guy, very reasonable prices and good communication. The Idolos I ordered was well packaged, paying for shipping was not a problem after seeing the professionalism that was put into securing the package. Well recommended, will buy more stuff in the long run. Great dude, trust worthy and friendly.

Got more than what i paid for! Im glad i got to meet him in person. Very reasonable prices and a really honest person. Very easy to talk to and personable. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend him. Great experience

Thanks again for the nympths? Looking foward to future purchases

I received 34 or 35 mantids from Chris yesterday. Excellent packing job! I'm impressed! Only 1 or 2 died in transition (and these are early instar nymphs). One, I saw being eaten by another mantid, and I found a pair of raptorial legs on the ground somewhere, leading me to think there is another.

Overall amazing packing job. I received:

4 Pnigomantis

21 or 22 Sphodromantis "Blue Flash"

8 Creos

I'm loving the Creos (pictipennis). They are just a very cool species.

I would reccomend Chris to everyone here. He is honest, professional, and kind. I think I'll be trading with him again some day!

I got a Creo ooth from Trams-Am and was very happy to see it hatch today! The packing job was very well done and thorough. I enjoy talking with him and he is always very quick to answer questions and give advise. 10/10 in my books and will definitely buy again

Latest posts