Vlodek

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another wonderful transaction! Great packing, great communication, super fast shipping! Excellent seller as always, looking forward to ordering again! Thank you Vlodek!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received another package, very well packaged and everything came alive like always : ) Excellent breeder with a lot of knowledge about mantises too. He even went out of his way to package all the nymphs separately though he didn't have to!

I recently sent my mature Orchid female to Wlodek for mating. She did well in the travel, but she was ailing before and after arrival. Wlodek did his best to get her to revive to good health and even tried to mate her. She did not make it, and I was saddened. Wlodek was a comfort to me and acted as a complete professional the whole way through and on an ongoing basis. I highly recommend this man for your Mantid related matters. He is a jewel.

100% Positive!

I ordered 6 Deroplatys lobata from Wlodek and received them this morning. They are all perfectly healthy and active. Communication has been excellent and the packing was superb. Plus, he was so kind as to send me extras! Definitely going to be a repeat customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received some nymphs from Vlodek! Great breeder and generous individual. Many extras and excellent communication and packing Thanks again :D

I just received another batch of nymphs that came in PERFECT as usual, along with Extras, Vlodek is always there to answer any questions you have. Thank you see you again soon

I ordered 30 mantises from Vlodek. They came fast and well packed and with a considerable number if freebies. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Recieved some spiny flower and orchids they all arrived beautifully. First time with orchids they all molted white and pink now thanks v! :D

I ordered 3 popa spurca and he sent 4 anr 2 acromantis! He packed them well and sent the via priority one day. Glad to have a great breeder close to me. Def. Will come back and order. :)

Another wonderful transaction! All mantids arrived happy and healthy, along with some extras. :) . Thanks Vlodek!

Just recieved my nymphs from Vlodek. Great shipping very well packed all came in alive and kicking with extras. I def will do buisness with him again.

:) I got my first Mantids yesterday from Vlodek. They arrived well packaged and in perfect shape! Thanks!

I bought some Popa spurca, Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii and Acromantis japonica mantids from Vlodek and they arrived yesterday in very professionally packaged condition. All of them arrived safe and included were extra nymphs! Such a great person to go the extra step. My favorite one to watch so far are the Pseudocreobotra--they are just so cute and curious scuttling about. Much more active than all the previous mantids I've kept. Very fun to watch. I'm really happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate to purchase again!

I ordered from voldek while ago and he did a great job. He did shipping good the wrapping was the best rapping I seen for shipping bugs. They were did amazin on the way here one molted while comeing here and it did fine nothing bad happened. I'm definitely going to buy from him again.1,000,000/10

I ordered some nymphs and they all arrived safe and sound. They were shipped and arrived quickly and are very cute little guys . Thanks much and I look forward to doing business again.

Just received my 10 nymphs ( D desiccata and 5 P wahlbergii) plus bonus from Vlodek. Very happy with the deal and watching for his next for sale ad.

Thanks.

Steve Schindler

Shipped fast, arrived fast, 100% survival rate (40 total nymphs ordered, some extras were sent). They all arrived happy, energetic, and with some extra food. Absolute 10/10. Can hardly wait to do more business with Vlodek

Latest posts