Vlodek

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my package from Vlodek today. All kids alive and well and a nice bonus. Packaged perfectly shipped fast. Apparently ive been getting my mantis from vlodek for a while now and i look forward to doing more business in the future

Thank you my friend ; )

All the nymphs I ordered arrived nice and happy (plus some extras). Super fast shipping and great packing, with a heat pack and foam insulation to ensure a safe journey. So glad to have these cute babies. Thank you A+++++!

Received another box full of goods from Vlodek today. Another great job of packing/shipping from the east coast to the west coast with a blizzard pending. Great to have him in the mantis keeping community.

Bought 10 idolo nymphs from Vlodek..All came happy and healthy plus 4 Miomantis caffra nymphs as extra. Couldn't be happier with the transaction! Thanks!!

I received 5 idolo nymphs from Vlodek in perfect condition all package perfectly for shipping to NH in the middle of winter. He even sent a few extra of another species, which was a wonderful surprise. All nymphs were in perfect condition. 2 of the idolo nymphs i noticed this morning molted perfect during the night.

A+++ breeder i look forward to doing business with him in the future.

thanks again

I received my 1 idolo alive and ready for action. The lil guy was eating hydei left and right as soon as I had him settled in. This breeder/seller took time to give me advice on care, and even included a few extra mantises and fly pupae! 10/10 A+++++++++ would buy again!

z0K6UYu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great breeder! When I have a certain species that I want to get, I always check to see if Vlodek has any first.

Thanks again for another great transaction. I love all the new additions to my collection! :)

Bought some green banana roaches and some ghosts. They all came in perfect condition. They are all doing great! The male ghost plays dead too. The first time he did it i thought he died.. He kept me very well informed and told me more than i could hope for! Nice guy too. Overall, I will buy from him again in the future! (if i get more space low on animal space...)

Excellent as always! All the mantids I ordered arrived alive and happy, including a bunch of extras. Expertly packed as usual. I'm sooo thrilled with my new babies. :D

I bought 5 Rhombodera Fusca from Vlodek and they arrived in perfect shape as always! He included an extra Fusca plus two D. Lobata also. Wonderful! I will buy from him again and trust him to send me what I pay for and more. Thank you Vlodek!

Very happy! I got my package today. It came fast and all the mantis are healthy! He also through in two lobata nymphs, what a nice surprise. Thank you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another smooth transaction including some extras. Great seller! I'll be back for more.

Got my giant boxers today ..they are so cool. A couple extra lobata thrown in as well. Excellent packing and shipping. I look forward to doing business again Thank you ; )

Got some nymphs today. Everything came heathy and alive. Shipping was fast and they were packed well. Thank you! :)

Received some very healthy and happy nymphs yesterday. I'm glad we have someone like Vlodek in our community. He is clearly someone who cares about mantids and his customers. Will look forward to buying from yet again. Thank you sir.

Ordered a pair from him. They came alive and he included some extra dead leaf mantids that I wasn't expecting. Happy with the transaction.

Latest posts