What Type Habitat

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arizona_mantis

Reaction score
Hello i am going to get new mantis hat is pretty small that will grow up to like 3.5 cm it will be a l1 nymph and i was wondering what type of contanair i should put it in. i need something that will stop fruit flys from flying out. any suggesting thatn you

Culture your own flies. Buy the medium and some containers and you can keep a constant supply going. I always have 10 cultures going at once. I always have flies. Those pet store cultures aren't much good.

I just can't keep any cultures going.
I was talking to arizona mantis. Fruit flies are simple to culture. Just because you have issues with it doesn't mean he will.

I already had my flie cultures going for some small toads I have, but my last batch looks weird. It usually turns blue when mixed with water, but it looks like white pourage instead. I can't tell if there are any magots in it yet, but saying there are, will it affect my pets any to feed them these flies?

I truetfuly don't think it will, but you can't help but wonder, and then you start to worry.

someone said early that if you take care of the culture from petco then it will last for like a month. I want to know how to you take care of it well dont you just leave them in the viieal and thats it or do you do something spevial

Latest posts