What Type Habitat

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just left them there and that's all. Now that I think about it, I think I should let the flies go once in a while so it doesn't get overpopulated. Overpopulation looks really nasty.

someone said early that if you take care of the culture from petco then it will last for like a month. I want to know how to you take care of it well dont you just leave them in the viieal and thats it or do you do something spevial
Leave them in a vial. Or, if you want to keep them longer, you can purchase a fruit fly media, and transport them to another vial when their food runs out.

a new mantis That!

i was stuck for a while on the hat, a mantis hat is an interesting idea but i would choose a full suit and act like a total spaz at stores...people would have a nice chuckle at my silliness

then i'd eat their dog

a new mantis That!i was stuck for a while on the hat, a mantis hat is an interesting idea but i would choose a full suit and act like a total spaz at stores...people would have a nice chuckle at my silliness

then i'd eat their dog
What are you talking about?!

Latest posts