Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have traded with Yen.. Nice guy and he reply mails quickly!

Just hope some of the ooths i got from him will hatch..!

I got some Brunera borealis oothecas from Yen Saw few month ago, and already they have started to hatch for me :) !!!

Can always trust his word!

i just completed my 4th purchase from him. as always more than paid for, all healthy. i would recomend him as long as you leave some mantids for me. lol.

This was my third time doing business with Yen Saw, and as always he has shipped in a timely and safe manner, and the Mantids were healthy and active, despite the cold weather outside. He even added an extra Mantid free! Sincerly-Josh Topp

thanks for the extra nymphs eventhough they werent needed. thanks again

o

I just bought mantids for the second time from Yen Saw. Again, all arrived in perfect condition, were packaged well, and arrived on time. He included extras for free and answered all my questions! I won't hesitate to buy from him again!

We have traded ooths but they died under the long normal shipping period (10 days to denmark)..

actually we did it 2 times = all the ooths died.. (because of the could weather)

Then Yen offered me some nymph, and then we would try Express shipping; after 3 days i had the parcel, and every single nymph was alive..!

Thanks Yen..

Great guy!!

I just got my mantids from yen today although 4 of them died threw the 7 day journy im still happy 6 of them lived!!!! Yen has supurb shipping wow i was amazed, i will definitly order from yen again!!!! A++

thanks yen!

i've bought 3 different species from yen on 2 different occasions and everything looked great, prices were good and packing and shipping were excellent.He has great communication and replies to emails very quickly.he's a great guy to do business with.

I had yesterday receive 3 Hypsicorypha Gracilis L4 from Yen. All mantids are healthy and in really good shape. I had also received few Mimomantis extra. If any one want to buy mantids for good price, really healthy and quickly "Yen Saw" is NUMBER ONE.

My first buy from Yen and he has been very helpful getting me started, prompt response by email with status of shipment. and thanks for the extra.

I will deffenitly deal with him again. :D

I just got some Sphodromantis Lineolas in the mail from Yen today. They're all active, happy little buggers! Thanks again Yen!

add another plus on there great shipping even gave me extra mantids they got here in 5 days this time, A++ will deal with him again.

I've never bought mantids on this site before, so was a little nervous. Yen Saw provided great customer service! He told me exactly what he had, and when they arrived, had thrown in extras. The mantids were in great shape, eating well and the packing was phenomenal - it could have withstood being tossed, rolled around, etc. I would definitely buy from Yen again. :D

I just received my first H. Coronatus from Yen, as well as more P. Wahlbergiis. He gave me a deal on the PW's, AND two free! As usual, they were packed well and they all survived the trip, as well as being sent in a timely manner. Thanks Yen! :p

Just got a couple paykulliis from Yen and a few madagascan greens. Threw in some extras of the green as a freebie. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about dealing with Yen and I will be a returning costumer for a long long time. Thanks bud! :D

Latest posts