Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received some beautiful h. coronatus and p.wahlbergii from Yen last week. They're all happy, eating, and healthy. Yen even included an extra wahlbergii in case there was a fatality during shipping.

YEN SAW has been a very reliable and fair breeder!! I can certianly tell he takes great care of his mantises. Any nymph shipments I have recieved from him come quickly and are very carefully packaged.

YOU ROCK YEN SAW!!!

Got another shipment from Yen gave me extras, great breeder will buy from him again A++++. Thanks again, great mantids they all survived.

Posted by Lorriekay56:

[SIZE=12pt]Yen are the best mantis breeder on the entire mantid forum!! [/SIZE]

Yen always give us a great deal, he is fair and I

can tell he takes very good care of his mantises!!

He has done an awesome job once again!!

POSITIVE

Yen was patient and informative with me. This was my first encounter with him and he still gave me a freebie. He has good deals, good aminals, and GREAT prices.

Great guy already working on a second buy. Recomend to all.

Very good packaging and all the mantids were a live. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks again yen

just recieved 10 c. humeralis from him. all were alive and well. threw in extras. great service, great prices! will definitely buy from him again. :D

lorrie said:

I purchased some orchid nymps from yen saw's latest hatch. He sent them out quickly. His pakaging is great! He is a fair and very experienced breeder. YEN YOU ROCK!!

saved the mods some trouble :D

I purchased several mantis from Yen Saw, and am happy with the lot. They were packed extremely well, shipped quickly and arrived healthly and active. This guy really seems to know his business!

Yen sent me an ooth, delayed in mail, he instantly sent another and then the lost one showed up. This guy is tops in my book, will gladly purchase from him again and often. I will even wait to make a purchase if I can get it here later.

Simply the Best !!!

Mark D.

Yen did a great job with the packing, the communication and just about everything.

All my mantids so far have arrived safely even in the hot weather conditions.

And both times he threw in a couple of extras.

Thank you Yen!

yen did a excellent job with the packing all mantids came in great and healthy even sent me extra of a diferent species! :p yen knows his stuff hes like the walmart for mantids

Howdy all,

I did some business with Yen this past week, and all my mantids arrived in great condition, on time, and were packed very well! He sent a freebie as well. THAT alone is awesome.

I highly recommend Yen. (!!!!!!)

~Jon

Once again yen has delivered beautiful specimens and included some really cool extra items. Yen you are truley #1 in my book. Wish the rest of the world had your outlook on things.

Thanks again,

Mark D.

I've bought several types of mantids from Yen on several occasions, and all have arrived in well-packed boxes and in good condition. Yen is a very attentive seller! I will have no hesitation buying from him again.

Latest posts