Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another ooth and mantis package with "extras". A standard Yen deal; it doesn't get any better than that.

052011 One of Yens ooths hatched today. lotsa lively babies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dealing with Yen is always a pleasure. I purchased some sphodromantis "blue flash" nymphs and two pairs of hierodula. shipped from Texas all the way to vancouver British columbia. They were in the post for 8 days becfore i got them. Every single mantis was alive. Along with many extra sphodromantis and hierodula nymphs. Plus a pair of Popa Spurca. This was an amazing eexperience. Thank you so much Yen. I look forward to future business.

I've run out of great things to say about Yen's shipments, great packing, eager, healthy mantids, the "freebie", so today, I'll concentrate on one negative aspect of his shipments.

Yen, when you talk to your mantids, please do so in English and not Malay! The first thing I heard from these nymphs was "makanan saya!" (don't you teach them "sila"?) which is pretty odd considering that these are Texas Unicorns.

Otherwise, everything was perfect as usual.

Amazing packaging, quick shipping, efficient emails, and marvelous mantids. Always impressive perfection! Thank you. :flowers:

My package with Texas Unicorns from Yen arrived today. A great transaction. They were all alive even with priority shipping. I appreciate the extra nymphs! Thanks Yen!

I just received some D. lobata's. He even sent one extra plus a free Texas Unicorn nymph! They all arrived safe and lively :) The packaging was great and he patiently answered all my questions :p

Over all, I give Yen an A++.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought some ooths from Yen.As usual,fast shipping,and secured packaging.

You re the best around!(you know the song...) :)

I bought male/female African Twig Mantids, Wide arm mantis, and Texas Unicorn Mantis Nymphs! Not including the extras which were totally a suprise :lol: I couldn't believe the outstanding packing job and how healthy an spunky all the mantids are! I would totally buy again and again from Yen Saw! First impression is immaculate, Answered all my questions and is a kind gentlemen. I would suggest anyone and everyone buy from Yen! You wont be disappointed.

Thanks Yen! :rockon:

i bought from yen one othh and received two

in the future i buy again :D
So I am reading all these wonderful things about this Yen guy and would like to buy from him.

How do I contact him? Does he have a website? Can someone give me a link or let me know how

to contact him please :)

I got 10 L2/3 nymphs --one molted safely in transit -- plus one free, plus a free ooth from Yen today. It's nice to see the little things that show that a breeder is on top of his game. The last nymphs I got, a few months ago, were friendly communal Texas unicornd and they came in two (I think) large pots. Today's were a much more agressive species, and each was individually packed.

Always a pleasure to to business with Yen.

Yen doesn't list prices for a good reason, these are mantids lol. Just email him or PM him. Why do you think you have to be a member on here to look at the posts lol. I still think whoever has a website is taking a huge risk with the law.

I only can rate yen as high as possible.i received good packed ooths to a very very good price and also get many extra ooths i didnt even pay for!

i will deal again with him no doubt!

best regards from germany

Again an another smooth & perfect transaction with Yen

Nice price, nice mantids, nice packaging, nice extras, nice relashionship, nice advices, nice person... I hope to see you soon at the Fifth ;)

Once again Yen has come through for me! His kindness, and love for the hobby can not be matched! It shows with every order i receive from him. I will be doing business with him again! If you have not purchased anything from Yen, then your missing out! Thanks Yen! :)

First time doing business with Yen. Very pleasant experience. I ordered 2 shields and he gave me 3.

Very well packed, and arrived in perfect condition. They were active and excitted about getting out

of their little deli cups and into some nice homes.

Yen is a great guy to do business with and I am happy to see he is back at it again.

I look forward to doing business with him again soon.

I would very highly recommend Yen to anyone. Just a top notch breader and nice person.

Latest posts