Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just recently got some mantids and some Oothecas from Yen, Arrived in timely manner, beautiful specimens, he even threw in a couple extras, would highly recommend as a breeder. pleasure doing buisness with.

I have sent an adult Orchid mantis female to Yen Saw, to be mated by his male.

After receiving the ootheca ones he have mated my female, some time later it hatched :) !! Total amount of 99 Orchid Nymphs :) !!!

Thanks Yen for everything :) !

Would not hesitate to deal with him again as he is the best that there is out there to my knowledge!

Once again, I got a great shipment of mantids from Yen!

I continue to be impressed with his packing: I ordered 10 orchid mantids, and during the shipment, four molted successfully, and one immediately after I opened the box.

Thanks again, Yen!

~Jon Lelito

Just had another great transaction with yen. Mantids arrived quickly and were very well packaged.

i just recently conducted my first piece of business with yen saw... i bought 2 orchid mantids and they are beautiful!!!!!!! Man can they eat!!!! I will continue to make transactions with yen saw.

I just ordered several different mantids from Yen, and they arrived on time, well packed, and are healthy and eating. Yen is a great person to buy from, I likely will again :D

~ Nick

the packaging was as always great!

The mantids are well fed as always and it is a pleasure doing business with Yen. Most importanly he cares about the mantids he ships, asking for a reply upon receipt. thanks Yen.

YOUR GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

o

yen saw has done it again!!!!!! like normal i received the orchids in excellent condition!!!!! keep the mantids coming!!!!!

just got some healthy orchid mantids from yen. great packaging mantids are very livley and strong and are already eating my fruit flys :wink: will definatley but from yen again! :D

Another perfect trasaction with yen (3rd order). Arrived timely and all alive and well fed with extras.

As if 8 pages wasn't enough positive feedback to have complete trust for yen, I'm going to add to it.

Just today I recieved my first mantids - L2 H. Parviceps from Yen. Since I am new it has been very helpful that he is so quick to respond and has been very helpful with all of the questions I have asked.

The shipping was fast and all of the mantids arrived safely - even the extras. It's been a wonderful first experience with mantids and this community.

Thank you, Yen.

I could not recommend Yen any more. He is an excellent person to deal with. He has an excellent character and every time we have delt with each other he has been an absolute pleasure.

Regards

i just had another successful transaction with yen. i bought some Nigerian flower mantis, thai green mantis & marble mantis. they all are beautiful with a harty hunger. he always sends creatures in great packaging. look forward to making many more transactions with him.

wow great mantids,

am very happy all the mantids were lively and full of energy well fed and well package

i highly recomend this breeder.

thanks alot.

I ordered nymphs from Yen and I had excellent service once more, I wish they were more seller like him around.

Fast to respond and he keeps you up to date with the orders.

Good Job Yen once more. A++ :p

I traded mantids with Yen, smooth.. think thats a good word for this guy!

damn fine animals and good/fast response!

recomended!

Latest posts