Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recieved my second order from Yen. Communication, packaging and customer service were truly top notch. All the mantids arrived alive and in perfect condition. I would recommend Yen to anyone. Thanks again for the excellent service.

I received an order from Yen last week and all the mantids came alive and healthy and doing great. I would defintely order mantids from Yen again.

I received some oothecae from Yen, they all arrive in great condition,and excellent packing. All of the ooth hatch, more or less when Yen told me they would. they all were 100% fertile, and now I have lots of nice nymphs.

Thanks Yen

Yen is amazing.......very helpful, mantids arrived safe and sound and began eating right after I unpacked them. He answers all my questions quickly too. I would not hesitate to refer anyone who wants a to make a purchase!

Just wanted to also say that all of my experiences with Yen are excellent. I have ordered mantids from him for at least 2 yrs and have been very happy with what he has sent me: they arrive healthy and secure. He also is always willing to answer any questions that arise in regards to raising the mantids, and responds to emails in a very timely manner. In my book, Yen is THE MANTIS MAN! Nick G.

I ordered some orchid nymphs from yen and they arrived A OK plus some extra nigerian flower mantids. More than I bargained for. This is the way everyone should operate. Thanks again Yen

WOW!!......yen is awesome.....I had ordered 3 orchids from him and they all came in perfectly he even sent 3 budwing mantids(also came in perfectly) which was a special bonus for me I was not expecting that....He was in constant contact and answered any of my questions in a timely manner...the packageing was great and very secure.....I liked yen so much I'd be willing to give him an orchid ooth of first gen. (If I got a male that is) or even a budwing oooth...free of charge to him i'd even be willing to pay shipping...I know where im going if I need any more mantids

Yen saw is very good in answering questions, getting back to you, packaging of the mantids, and reasonable pricing. He is a person who i trust and will continue to do business with, as well as share information with. Yen is honest and a caring hobbiest. You can't go wrong with Yen.

I received three Orchid mantises from Yen and all were in superb condition. He was also very responsive to my queries and always got back to me quickly. On top of that, Yen also sent me a freebie - also in excellent condition. I couldn't recommend him more highly and will definitely buy from him again.

Thanks Yen! 8)

I highly recommend Yen. All mantids he sends arrive in a timely fashion and all are in good condition. He is also very thoughtful in giving extra mantis...

thanks Yen!

Yen sent me excellent Mantids and some extras. Shipping was fast and well packed. Thanks Yen.

I ordered a couple Orchids from Yen, I recieved them in a timely manner, they were packaged great and he threw in an extra nymph for me having to wait.

Will definitely order from him again.

Yen really is a pleasure to deal with. The man sells nothing but beautiful, healthy mantids, has excellent email communication, fantastic prices, always has a great selection and does an excellent job packing to boot. What more could you possibly want in a breeder? Thanks Yen for the awesome service!!!

Just ordered a couple of orchid nymphs fro yen. All including the extra arrived in top shape. Will most certainly do business with him again. :D

I had yesterday receive 2 pairs C. modesta from Yen. All mantids are in great shape and healthy. I had also received one extra male C. modesta. If any one want to buy mantids for good price, really healthy and quickly "Yen Saw" is NUMBER ONE.

I received 11 healthy absolutely gorgeous Orchid Mantis nymphs for Yen (only ordered 10 :D ) They arrived very securely packaged, drank and ate right away. Yen has been quick to respond to messages and is a very helpful and pleasant person to deal with. I'm very pleased with our transaction and highly recommend this breeder to anyone.

Thank you Yen for making my first mantis purchase pure perfection. :D

Best regards,

Kimberly