Bugatorium

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would post a few pics of the house that is housing the Bugatoriums stuff while renovating the new room,

Hallway into my office

000_0032.jpg

inside office

000_0033.jpg

I am stuck in that little cubical~

Here is start of family room that now only has a rocker left in it and the tv

000_0034.jpg

000_0035.jpg

000_0036.jpg

Opposite wall leading out of family room, opps sorry supply room hahaha!

000_0037.jpg

New Bugatorium, needs stuff moved and must finish painting for the cubboard guy to

make my new cubboards

000_0038.jpg

000_0039.jpg

I painted the ceiling the other day, took two gallons, and then I went to lay down!

LOL!!! Love the new pics! :p My hubby has been sort-of patient with all of my "stuff" that has been taking over the dining room... so far. But he's mentioned several times he wants it cleaned up and put away.... but I don't know where else to put it all! :unsure: He's already stressed that the spare bedroom was "IT"... that's all I get for my bugs. But it's not enough room for all the bugs and supplies too! :rolleyes: Your room looks nice and big. :D I hope your remodeling goes well (and quick!), and you get things situated soon. You'll have to let us see pics when it's done! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe my eyes!I had raise this Religiosa Female, and Male Chinese, I put them out in the yard yesterday....

MVC-551F.jpg

MVC-556F_edited-1.jpg

And today when I went outside,( it of course could be another male)

chireg.jpg

this is them in the Bugatorium.

I found them in the process of mating...

chireg1.jpg

chireg2.jpg

chireg3.jpg

Has anyone ever seen this behavior between two totaly different species?
Seen it. I used to find carolina males on the backs of chinese females. Now that is funny.

Chinese and giant asian:

animals477.jpg

Oh yea! Wanted to say hooray! yippee! and so forth, I just sent out the 3000 mantis cup! Course this was on Monday June 15th. The same day of Ralphs death. So it was a happy day and a sad day. here is pics of 21 boxes I shipped that day with 80 mantis in them!
clap.gif

000_0023.jpg

000_0022.jpg

haha, I have to start packing on sat for this bunch, usually a whole sunday is what it takes and then most of the day monday for the feeders to be packed and the mantis, I dont pack them until they go out, but I get it all ready, cause my postmistress yells at me if I get there anytime after 3pm. shes a beast :blink: and I usually come home crying, you'ld no idea what a bully she is!

:D Posted this one today under " what do you name your mantis"?

The girls all get L names today, I name my girls after victims of crimes and famous people!

Theres Lucy, from Charlie Browns "Lucy", Liddy, from a girl I knew years ago who died in an auto accident, Lulu, cartoon, Lauren from Bacall, Lalo, I think Rob Stewart song, Lori mermaid, Lacy for Lacy Petterson murdered by her husband, Lila a girl in jr. high I knew, Lois supermans' and so on!

100_0240.jpg

I put this here, cause I didn't want to write about murder in the other post.

Latest posts