Community Inspiration.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rock will be covered with gauze and dirt (not Sticky's, hers will be above ground for view.)

Ive built many many tanks now and yet to ever had a mantis fall during molt onto a rock. Not saying it wont happen, but I don't think the risks are to major to consider not adding it. :)
Agreed

I will see what I can find!
Hey Sticky, the rock doesn't necessarily have to be huge. I could utilize whatever is sent to be honest. Heck... We could use pebbles.

Whatever YOU decide... Remember, this IS a community build!

This is the rock I will send. It is the size of my palm. It is alittle redder/pinker than the picture shows.

IMG_20150526_064148_hdr.jpg

hmm thinking what I could possibly send, due to being near the Jefferson National forest, I could get some really awesome branches, but it would be a pain to send :p

My rock isnt too big. It will leave more than enough room for other decorations from others! This is fun! Im glad you decided to do this.

Me too! I'd like more members to take it upon themselves to do more community involved projects or activities. Hopefully with the start of this project and the few other members whom hold their own contests for the forum, something will happen.

To me, this is a community of people/ hobbyists /and breeders that truly enjoy being apart of the forum.. We as the community members shouldn't wait around for the next contest or project. Shouldn't rely on only the forum master or administrative team to dish out the goods... We're all here together, to help each other.

Honestly:

I'm just trying to do something for THIS forum. This is my home now, I'm just trying to pull my weight and offer what I can to my fellow members and friends in hopes that maybe I can help make this place more involved with each other. To help provide atleast the starting point of more activities for us all to enjoy.

My rock isnt too big. It will leave more than enough room for other decorations from others! This is fun! Im glad you decided to do this.
Very fun! Ugh i forgot to send my own rock with the chaeta man... i was planning to :/ oh well theres no time limit really! Next time

Me too! I'd like more members to take it upon themselves to do more community involved projects or activities. Hopefully with the start of this project and the few other members whom hold their own contests for the forum, something will happen.

To me, this is a community of people/ hobbyists /and breeders that truly enjoy being apart of the forum.. We as the community members shouldn't wait around for the next contest or project. Shouldn't rely on only the forum master or administrative team to dish out the goods... We're all here together, to help each other.

Honestly:

I'm just trying to do something for THIS forum. This is my home now, I'm just trying to pull my weight and offer what I can to my fellow members and friends in hopes that maybe I can help make this place more involved with each other. To help provide atleast the starting point of more activities for us all to enjoy.
I always run outta likes when i wanna like something especially likable such as this lol

But this is why we love ya!

I was able to grab a few bigger rocks from outside my job last night after I closed... Already added to the drainage to help create a more "hill-like" terrain. Ive also been scouting on my days off to find some suitable sheets of bark to start the backgrounds layout. So far with not much luck, but I know ill come across something. Ive got some from previous builds... But would like to find better.

@Mantidbro: No worries bro, we both know there'll be many many more exchanges. Lol

This is turning out so cool.... I am so excited to see how it all turns out... Looks good so far...

I was able to grab a few bigger rocks from outside my job last night after I closed... Already added to the drainage to help create a more "hill-like" terrain. Ive also been scouting on my days off to find some suitable sheets of bark to start the backgrounds layout. So far with not much luck, but I know ill come across something. Ive got some from previous builds... But would like to find better.

@Mantidbro: No worries bro, we both know there'll be many many more exchanges. Lol
Nice! :) yes its only a matter of time before ya find somethin!

Haha veeeery true

Latest posts