Community Inspiration.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachicon.gif
IMG_20150605_200315.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20150605_200346.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20150605_200331.jpg

I misplaced the first rock so I looked for a replacement. I dont know what kind of stone but it is unusual. It is a nice red with creamy off white. It will show up nicely in the tank.
Neato!!

Update on Project: Community Inspiration.

I was able to get out and about yesterday, acquired more dirt and found a nice location for huge moss samples.

I'll start collecting sticks/twigs/bark to create the back wall for the tank build today.

- we still need more plants to consider, also I caught word today that Sticky's rock donations are now inbound. (thank you Sticky.)

Update on Project: Community Inspiration.

I was able to get out and about yesterday, acquired more dirt and found a nice location for huge moss samples.

I'll start collecting sticks/twigs/bark to create the back wall for the tank build today.

- we still need more plants to consider, also I caught word today that Sticky's rock donations are now inbound. (thank you Sticky.)
Awesome!! i cant wait to see how the back wall turns out! hmm... Maybe if you collected more ivy! thatd be coo! oh and thats awesome about stickys rock!

Agreed. I had also seen a plant that resembled the first one you'd suggested today at Lowe's. I didn't catch the name... But it was really "woody-like" and looked really nice.

@mantidbro: Could always train the ivy to form and grow onto the back wall piece?

Agreed. I had also seen a plant that resembled the first one you'd suggested today at Lowe's. I didn't catch the name... But it was really "woody-like" and looked really nice.

@mantidbro: Could always train the ivy to form and grow onto the back wall piece?
Aw dude thatd be coooool!

Great! Dont forget the pink side of the first rock, the one with the quartz showing in the pictures. I love the rocks here, there is always something interesting to find!

Update on project: Community Inspiration.

Big news on the project everyone, the donated ghost ooth IS HATCHING. I woke up this morning (about 35 mins ago...) to see 16 heads already emerged. Currently the head count is roughly around 25 nymphs and still going.

Update on project: Community Inspiration.

Big news on the project everyone, the donated ghost ooth IS HATCHING. I woke up this morning (about 35 mins ago...) to see 16 heads already emerged. Currently the head count is roughly around 25 nymphs and still going.

Whoooo!! Congrats man!

Latest posts