ismart (Paul) - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had just gotten some l2 chinese nymphs today from Ismart and everything was packed very nicely and and had only lost one out of 20 the nymphs and most of them already had molted or most have to l3 now! Was a pleasure doing business with him and plan to do more sometime in the near future!

This is a single feedback post for for two very positive recent transactions. Paul has been around awhile and is an asset to our hobby and forum. He is very dependable and generous with his time and mantises.

Paul was kind enough to offer me a mantid that I really needed. I want to thank him for his excellent packing job and for his generosity.

Thanks Paul, I look forward to future endeavors.

Just got my five ghost mantis nymphs from Paul today. He even added three brunners for free . Very well packed. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I needed a female real bad and Ismart sent 2 for me just the cost of shipping !

Fast shipping, Less then 24 hours they arrived...

Really healthy Ghost Females.

Also gave breeding tips.

ordered from ismart a while back and the Mantids got here safe and sound! he was giving them away for free at the time and i only had to pay shipping! it was awesome.

Ordered 2 Bolivari from Paul... He gave me a discount, had great packaging, and when they arrived, they were still super FAT! Not only were they FAT, they multiplied by 2 by the time they got to me! He gave me double what I paid for! Next time I travel out to the New York area I'm gonna call him up and we're gonna go drink some BEER and stare at mantises! lol! THANKS A TON BUDDY!

Paul just ROCKS! Period! In the short time that I've gotten to know him he has been nothing short of a total ASSET. Having great people like Paul on this forum is a total blessing in disguise! And even better for me, HE LIKES BEER! *Thumbs Up!*

Got a BIG FAT GREEN Female Multispina from him for FREE when he found out my other one was in trouble. Could have just left me out in the snow, but he offered a helping hand when he did not even have to. Such a GREAT guy!

I am satisfied with my insects as he did very good as he obtained for me two limbatas but my female got hungry and ate one but was my fault but he also included 4 decimiana bolivari nymphs and two hierodula multispina ooths and was a very good investment indeed!

I just received a St. carolina from Paul and I am very pleased. She arrived sooner than I expected and looks healthy and beautiful. She quickly ate a roach minutes after I unpacked her. The box was somewhat crushed and damaged, but with the way she was packed, she was safe and sound. :)

I recently exchanged three M. religiosa oothecae with Paul for three H. multispina oothecae in return. I just got his package on time today, the ooths were in good shape, and the packaging was excellent. Paul also maintained good communication throughout the transaction and was very patient with me when some things came up and forced me to leave town, thus causing me to be late with mailing his package.

I am very pleased with the results of the transaction. I find that Paul is a very good gentleman to deal with and I would, not only do business with him again, but highly recommend his services.

I got my oothes from him in a very timely manner. All went well, and he handled my questions well.

I reaped the benefits of Paul giving away some h. multispina L2 nymphs. I asked him for 5, paid the shipping, got them the following Wednesday and got an extra! They were package inside styrofoam peanuts so I'm sure they all enjoyed their cushioned ride! :lol: Thanks so much Paul!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got some of Paul's "Freebie" H. Multispina and couldn't be more pleased! Everyone (all 10) had their own little portion cup, so no "snacks" of each other along the way! Can't wait until they all get BIG!

Thanks, Paul!

-Carey Kurtz-

Green Oasis Reptiles

I got my 10 multispinna nymphs from him in a very timely manner. All went well, and they handled the trip and are eating nicely.Was a pleasure doing business with him!

Latest posts