Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received 2 Shields and 1 Mystery Mantis. Everything was in great shape and well packaged! Thank you Rebecca and thank you even more for all the 1 on 1 advice! I have a 6 year old son who thinks he's in heaven.

Once again, amazing job! I ordered 5 shield nymphs and found 7 when I got the package (and one headless one in with another
ohmy.gif
) plus a big cup of fly pupae. The packaging was perfect and there was a cold pack in there and since it's only about 98 here I was glad to see it! Thanks so much Rebecca!

Just received way more house fly pupae than I paid for! Many thanks! The mantids will love them!

Will order more bugs and supplies soon.

Thanks again. =)

I just got two amazing orchid mantis from Rebecca! The orchids arrived first today and they are both very healthy, active and have been doing great!

As a bonus I also got a macrops mantis as a mystery mantis

I received five shield nymphs today (though I only ordered three :D )from Rebecca, all of them were fat and healthy. There was a sixth mantid packed; however, one of its siblings was finishing gobbling it up as I opened the cup. Great experience though dealing with Rebecca, everything was packed well and it arrived promptly. Thumbs up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade some mantis and ooth with Rebecca. Mantis all made it in great condition thanks to wonderful packing! Thanks for the free pupa too although i was actually hoping to get some chicken marsala :lol:

haha, made it for dinner tonight, U r just one day to late! Tomorrow though we are having chicken alfrado! :lol: With gnocci and gated hard cheeses, parmasan, romano, italian sharp, asiago, kissei, and hummm can't mem:p ber!

I bought some supplies from mantisplace like cups and stoppers and what not. I received an email the same day that they had shipped and 2 days later it's all here! Thank you so much for the prompt delivery Rebecca! Another great experience!

I needed a mate for my two female shields and Rebecca sent me a male, and the trade went well, the male shield mantis arrived in great condition.

Highest recommendation. Very professional and caring. Always get a surprise when ordering a mantis. This is my first stop for mantis "hunting".

Received a nice size package of flies and supplies today from Rebecca.

I had a little problem with flies dying off last week because I instructed the mail person to leave them on my doorstep while I Was out fishing and they all cooked in the sun.

We worked out a plan for a cold pack in my packages now and they arrived today, even with priority shipping, the cold pack was still nice and cool and so was the pupae. Looks like we got it figured out for my needs now. Rebecca is great for being willing to work with me and she also included a bunch of extra blue bottle pupae this time just in case they died off again.

Much appreciated and thanks for helping me out. :)

This way still works out less money ordering pupae from you with priority than somebody else and paying for express.

Will be back for more mantis goodies soon!

I made a trade with Rebecca recently, and she gave me a great deal in exchange for a hydei culture. All the supplies arrived promptly and I'm very happy! I can't say it enough, she's AWESOME!
biggrin.gif

Eh-heh, nevermind. :) Things are all right.

I keep having more and more easy, perfect transactions with Rebecca and forgetting to leave feedback. She really has a handle on everything, is very professional, and is obviously just a lovely person who is glad to answer even the most boneheaded questions. I can't say enough good things. Thanks, Rebecca.

I ordered some pupae from Rebecca (house and blues), and despite me forgetting to order a cold pack in the hot weather they still all survived. The fly food mix is great too, the flies go nuts for that stuff! Do yourself a favor and order some for yourself: its fast, cheap, and convenient!

Latest posts