Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my first purchase from Rebecca of 4 feisty little Budwing nymphs and a nice freebie also. Great communication and fast shipping! They came very well packed. I'll definitely be doing business with her again.

Thanks Rebecca!!! :D

I recently ordered a fairly large batch of supplies (forceps, net cube, cups with foam stoppers, cloth lids, mantis habitats etc.) from Rebecca with mantisplace.com (forum name = Hibiscusmile). Overall, it was a positive experience despite a couple of minor hiccups.

She originally told me the order would be delayed due to a lack of available inventory. Fortunately for me, that ended up being a false alarm and my order was shipped out in a timely fashion. Woo hoo! :) Per Rebecca's request, I did have to submit multiple payments to cover shipping costs, the weight of the box raised the price a bit. Not a big deal, as the customer I expect to cover all shipping costs! I'm just not used to making multiple payments for an order.

At any rate, thanks for the solid transaction Rebecca!

Thanks guys, yea the containers all look the same, so until I got the boxes in storage turned around, I thought I was Out of that size, nice 2 be wr :clown: ng sometimes!

Rebecca being the absolute sweetheart she is decided to surprise me with a lovely gift of two adult female Macrops and some fly pupae. Despite the sweltering heat, everyone arrived safely, thanks to her awesome packaging. The flies have even already started emerging.

Really you couldn't order from a sweeter person. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebecca came through again for me today and I very much appreciate getting all that I needed in a very timely manner as usual. We have some of the finest people here on the Forum and I just dealt with two of the best this last week.

Received my Adult Blue Flash (who is about to lay an ooth!! -surprise from Rebecca!!) very promptly, packaged extremely well! Even came with a BBF culture for food! It is obvious Rebecca takes great care of her mantids, and I appreciate it very much. She is a great person! Thanks again so much for the mantis!

Bought some Fruit flies by themselves.

Bought Hydei and "Turkish Gliders"

The majority of the flies were dead on arrival and the turkish Gliders were not turkish gliders.... they were plain old melanogasters. Don't know why there was the mix up. Not a very good transaction.

it was awesome dealing with Hibiscusmile, she had everything perfect of course, and was fast safe shipping, ive refered friends to her site who have already purchased :D thank you again and would deal wtih her anytime!

I have had great experiences with Rebecca, got my first ever mantis from her and have gotten over 1000 flies from her so far, great supplies too!

as usual and always, rebecca was aweomse shipped out next day when i ordered at 9pm the night before. everything came plus some tester crickets! and man they are big, and was told these arnt even the biggest, lol....they are very plump and all made it no problem. rebecca is always looking out for you!

got some flies and supplies fast fast fast today. rebeca is great and very helpful. dont hesitate to buy from her!

rebecca is great! always know everything will be perfect when you get it! I love these 6.75 inch 32 oz containers! they stack so well