Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebecca more than once has gone out of her way to make sure I get what I need and quickly, when your breeding rare mantis that is a BIG plus, I'm glad she's in my corner and always helpful and sweet. With out her there would probably be a lot less Mantis keepers on this forum.

I ordered 3 Creos from Rebbeca last November/December, and they arrived only a few days after I ordered them. AND instead of sending only three nymphs, she sent me 4! Great service, great Mantids, great everything! 5 stars! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So, I ordered flies and some other stuff from another person a week ago and they're just getting sent out today... and my 12 nymphs were starving so I sent a message to Rebecca asking if she could send me emergency hydei. She made her mail lady come back to send them but send them she did, and my bug kids are fed and happy.

And, the flies are really nice, big and juicy-looking. Not that I'd eat them myself. But the bug kids say they're the best they've had in their whole 3 weeks of life.

I will definitely be ordering from Rebecca from now on, she went above and beyond in the interest of bug-kind. THANK YOU! :)

I had ordered a Ghost mantis and Flower Mantis when I found Rebecca's site and ordered (adult) enclosures from her. After I ordered, I figured out that the temporary enclosures I had made to put the babies in were not appropriate for their sizes. Rebecca went out of her way to make small enclosures for my babies- complete with stick and flowers, and got my order out in time so that I could put them in them right away. They came absolutely ready to put my babies in! Wow!

I will definitely order from her again. She really helped a total noob like me get off to a good start with my Mantis.

not that rebecca needs anymore good feedback...but again packed well, USPS system got screwed up, so took while longer, but everything made it...and even some goodies came with it all. thanks as always rebecca.

Well rebecca came to my rescue and sent me a nice subadult make popa and food

Things were packed well and the popa is very healthy, bigger than my other male as an ADULT!!! :) :) :)

Rebecca went out of her way to get me everything I needed to raise houseflies for my babies.

She is just great- what else can I say!

Well just got another order in the mail from her

Well packed nice fruitflies and a huge religiosa ooth (looks old but what do I know, im lookin forward to some nice religiosa nymphs this spring :) )

Very good and highly recommended :D

Rebecca is amazong. Never hesitate to purchase from her. Every time the mantis comes in from her, it is healthy and perfect. Even the mystery mantis! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I purchased some house fly and Blue Bottle fly pupae from Rebecca at Mantisplace. They arrived quickly and her prices are great. Shipping was only $6.50 too. I'm not sure if every pupae hatched 100% but it sure looks like it. She replied to my emails promptly as well. I am very pleased. Will purchase again in the future.

Another wonderful transaction with Rebecca! It's been a pleasure to work with her for so many years now. So many people come and go in the live pet bug hobbies. It's a tough job taking care of so many mantises and customers and she continues to deliver, year after year. Thanks again, Rebecca!

Thanks you guys for the great reports, I could not do it each day if it wasn't for the joy and wonder they give me, I enjoy them so much , and when the world poops on me, I still have something to pour myself into. Thanks again! :kiss:

Bought some blue flashes from Rebecca and promptly received them within a couple days. She threw in a cup of flies for free also. They were nicely packaged and she was very professional. Would definitely do business with her in the future

She was FANTASTIC at answering all my noobie questions and the Sphodro. mantises that I ordered from her are all still alive and kicking (and by far some of the most aggressive eaters I have ever seen!!). The Fruit Fly culture has been long lived, everything came fast, and it was superbly packed. Rebecca is truly amazing and I will order from her every time.