Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebecca goes above and beyond the call of duty and is incredibly conscientious of the lives of babies that aren't even her own! I had purchased two Idolomantises from Mantis Pets, who was also my regular supplier of bluebottle pupae, when all of a sudden, they stopped sending me flies. Seriously, I paid for them, waited over a week, and nothing. By this point, I was mightily pissed, but mostly worried because I had no more flies.

Enter Rebecca of Mantis Place. Upon hearing that my mantises were in danger of starvation, she replied promptly with advice as to how to keep them alive and what insects I could catch for them that would be safe for them to eat. When I recieved my pupae (prompt, excellent packing), I found that she had also shipped me a small container of LIVE bluebottles - all of which were miraculously alive. Rebecca's compassion for these creatures that she didn't even raise was commendable, and she certainly did far more than was expected of her. Needless to say, MantisPlace is now my destination for all things mantis!

forgot to post this

bought tons of hf and bb pupae/maggots last week and they arrived awesome and a HUGE bb emergence is taking place now and EVERY mantis of mine but the stagmos and oxys r eating bb flies, even L4 sphodros :)

A++++++++++++++++++++++

Haven't posted here yet. I got a Chinese and a FREE Multispina from Rebecca. Came quick, very healthy and well kept. Can't stress how great Rebecca is with caring for mantids. I have no complaints! In fact, I'll be ordering more stuff from her very soon! Thinking of getting a Violin, Orchid, or Ghost next, since I've never had any of those before!

Thanks Rebecca for great service!

Got my shipment of supplies from her yesterday, very pleased! Excellent shipping times and excellent products. Will buy again soon!

Received my hydei culture today I am very pleased it arrived in great condition lots of larvae climbing the walls and live flies. Will definitly be buying my future supplies from you........on another note my mantis I got from you are great fat and healthy.

I recommend Mantis Place to all

Got my mantis from here today, they are alive and active :)

Thanks Rebecca :)

btw, i can't read your writing too well, 1 is ghost and other 2?

So happy they are here :D

take a pic for me and send to my email, I cannot read my writing either once the ink is dry! lol haha, I kill me! :tt2: but I will recognize what I wrote.
Got them figured out going by your available list and guesses at writing :p 1 ghost 1 griffin and 1 asian :) They are all doing really really, tysm!

Got them figured out going by your available list and guesses at writing :p 1 ghost 1 griffin and 1 asian :) They are all doing really really, tysm!
I remember when she sent me a free pseudoharpax ooth a few years ago I thought it was a random cup with scribbles and a piece of chocolate in it (which I proceeded to incubate and got 2 nymphs from it :) )

Thanks Rebecca for the new babies all have arrived safe and well, they are eating hydei right now :)

Thanks for the fly pupae you sent. As always great service....

Made another purchase, this time involving live mantids. Purchased two, also got one for being a forum supporter and two more were in there just because she's awesome. All five arrived wonderfully packed, and even though one molted in transit (overnight delivery) he managed just perfectly. Also got some feeders which are in great condition as well!

Rebecca is a great seller and a great person! I ordered some free mantises from the forum supporter deal, along with some D. Lobatas that she was selling and some materials from mantisplace. The lobata nymphs that I received were super healthy! Probably the healthiest nymphs I've gotten from any seller here. They were nice and fat.

For my free mantids she sent me a taumantis, which molted on the way, but was just fine. It looks awesome. And what I think is an L1 Hierodula membranacea. She sent me some flies in what looks like parmesan cheese, I'm going to have to ask her how to take care of those.

Overall I am very happy with this transaction.

Thanks for the great feedback you guys! I don't send 1st instar, so u must have small mystery mantis! :tt2:
You labeled the cup "Asain". It looks like my H. Majuscula did at L1, but maybe it's l2? :) I really like the Taumantis. It has a lot of personality, and it's semi-transparent, so I can watch the food travel through it. Like an alien or something.

Latest posts