Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got tons of fly pupae today

I must say she really put a ton of flies in there and I even found a rad pink maggot in with the normal ones

Now if I can just get her to leave feedback for me :lol:

ß
Never satisfied. ;)

BTW, One of my cultures from Rebecca never produced, so she sent me a new one for the price of shipping. I have so many now, more than I ever expected!

Ordered some bb spikes and pupae. Also picked a pair of adult Hierodula. All arrived promptly and in perfect shape.

A+ good stuff

I chose Rebecca to order my first BB pupae, a couple of containers, and fly food from. I also asked her quite a few advice related questions which were answered promptly. The package was sent on her next shipping day and arrived quick enough.

My mantids and spiders are currently enjoying the results of a great eclosure rate! :D

Even my african cichlids had a good time with the only escaped fly. lol

Thank you , Rebecca!

Got my first few ghosts in the mail yesterday! Everything was packed very well and the flies and ghosts all made it here quickly and happily. Her Drosophila cultures are the healthiest I've ever seen - looks like Mantisplace.com is THE place to get mantis supplies.

Very satisfied. Thanks Rebecca!

ok so rebecca is awesome!!

i bought flies from her last week and the mailman carelessly threw the box in a bush and my sis didnt notice it until the next morning

it stayed out all night in the freezing cold and all the maggers were pink when i opened the box and they still pupated and some emerged this morning!!! :clap:

also the male ghost i got from her became adult yesterday even though only a month ago he was presub

my male spent 2 months as a subadult :lol:

This is a little late but here goes: I purchased some house fly pupae from Rebecca about 2 weeks ago. It was an emergency winter food run. The pupae arrived very quickly and I have since had close to a 100% hatch rate. Of the 500 there may be a couple that did not hatch. Incredible! Thank you so much!

Another great transaction!

I ordered bb spikes and pupae. I got the order quickly on Wednesday and flies are already eclosing.

I had a hard time convincing my daughter that the pink maggotts are feeders. She just had to hold them. She probably would have wanted to hold natural colored spikes, but these are pink and she loves them. lol

rebecca has been beyond helpful with the culture issues i had been having. we had some shipping issues but as soon as problem was discovered she immediately sent me extra flies and sent the package express. i now have happy, healthy, & full bellies at home.

I realized i forgot to leave feedback for my last two orders :eek: Great packaging and shipping for my flies. ;) A+

Hello:

My two ghosts arrived yesterday! There was a shipping issue that was NOT Rebecca's fault. The post office lost the box! They looked for it for nearly an hour and I literally left without my Ghosts and was so very worried! I emailed Rebecca and she was very reassuring that they would survive. About five minutes later the carrier called to tell me they had found it! So, finally they came home with me and I set up their home that was nicely packed, safe and sound and just as it was described on the website! I also got a cup full of spikes and nice flowers that compliment the Ghosts nicely. You can tell Rebecca takes a lot of pride in her work. Her customer service is prompt and courteous. I have asked her a million newbie questions and she has responded nicely each and every time. I have an orchid on order from her as well and will likely be adding more mantis species when that order comes about. Her good packaging really withstood whatever the heck USPS did and the warm pack was still emitting heat when I got the buggers home! Excellent. :)

i just ordered another culture. the one i got a few weeks a go is just starting to die out. and she is not joking when she says her cultures are mite free! i have not had mite issues since i started ordering from her website

I had two transactions with Rebecca that I forgot to mention.

1st (which was actually my second order) was simply feeders and supplies. All came on time. Flys have hatched out fairly well. One of the items was damaged in shipping but she responded that she would add a new one to an order that was pending.

The most recent transaction was for an Orchid Nymph. I had the box held at the Post Office because last time there was an issue and i was in the middle of a move and wanted to make sure they weren't lost or spent more time than needed in the box. When I opened the box I noticed it wasn't as warm as the other box was on a previous shipment and that the heat pack was cold. The cup-o-flies was intact and to my surprise there was a replacement Ghost that was shipped and happily hanging upside down from the top of his cup. When I opened the next cup, however; the Orchid Nymph didn't survive the trip. Both cups were wrapped in newspaper and in the middle of the newspaper and other products. Not sure why one made it and the other didn't. Rebecca did say that the postal carrier was throwing the boxes that day when she dropped them off maybe that contributed, maybe it didn't, maybe just bad luck. Also, there was a few weeks between ordering the mantis and it shipping because we were waiting for it to hit L2 but I wasn't given a heads up that they went out, just opened my email to a shipping notice that I almost discarded thinking it was something else. Had that happened I would have missed the order entirely.

Rebecca offered to replace the mantis for free less shipping, however; two shipping costs plus the original price of the mantis wasn't really appeallig as it would have been 100 bucks when everything was said and done. I asked her to refund the purchase of the Nymph and she did within about 24 hours or thereabouts.

My latest order from Rebecca was a Creo and I am very satisfied with the service. She always sends me a mystery mantis too, which is a bonus! I plan to order a ghost from her next, then next year a violin and an Idol for my next gen of mantids. Thats how much I'm satisfied!

Latest posts