Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebecca is a seriously a fantastic person. She sent me a beautiful giant shield mantis nymph and the most adorable miomantis ever. Both are doing excellent and have the cutest personalities. They came full and healthy. She included some house fly pupae to help feed them which is awesome. All the supplies are great. I've lost one of my idolos to illness and being the sweet lady she is she's sending my one as a gift. I'll forever buy from her and keep in mind she does amazing things for us. <3

Received another 3 Nicely packed Ghost Ooth from Rebecca she really show how Professional she is .. Now the Ooth is under Incubation Hope this time it will hatch so i can get my hands on Ghost..... will post my set up for the Ooth

Update all 3 Ooth hatched total # around 40 Little Babies Ghost :) Thx Rebecca .

am8qdi.jpg

xkucdy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered hatched ooths. She had a few that were not in stock despite what the website showed. But she added three more that I did not have so it all worked out. She also tossed in some free items she wanted to get rid of.

Just received a package from Rebecca, she is wonderful.

Can't say enough good things about her.

She has replaced things and changed orders and put up with my scatter brains!

Very nice lady as well which is a pleasure! :D

Yep Rebecca is awesome As always, timely and on it I'm sure she's going crazy with all the orders she's getting but she still doesn't slow down. excellent breeder

Rebecca sent me some mealworms, and without asking sent some SuperWorms, a cup of flies, and some other food for my mantis. She also threw in a few deli cups, mantis nursery, and a container. ALL FOR FREE!!! Thank you so much Rebecca!!!!

I got a few D. lobata nymphs, House Flies, & 32 oz delis from Hibiscusmile...great products, awesome service, and the best packaging yet...impeccable.

Thank you Rebecca, pupae arrived safe and with enough hatched for a day or 2's feedings, perfect :)

yay no more hovering around dog poop in the yard lol

Rebecca had very good communication with me. We talked for a long time before I bought a Taumantis male(to accompany the free forum supporter one she sent me) 12 32oz insect cups and some mesh. She made an exception to the "mantids must be shipped with priority" rule for me, which I appreciated.

The shipping was quick, and the price reasonable. She also sent me 4 8oz cups that I didn't order. I don't know if that was a mistake or not, but I appreciate them and will use them for some nymphs that I just recieved from other seller.

Thanks, Rebecca. Another great transaction, I'm sure we'll do business again soon!

Apologies for the delay in leaving feed back but Mantisplace is awesome! There was a bit of a snag initially in that the website showed a mantis in stock, however, after the order was placed they quickly let us know that they were not available at this time. Rebecca offered a different kind or offered to let us wait a week for the new ones to become available. We waited and were pleasantly surprised when the order came in. It was apparent that great care went into the packaging and they threw in a few extras just in case. So far so good as it has been almost two months now and we have only lost one due to an unfortunate molt. I would highly advise going with Mantisplace!

Purchased some mantises from Rebecca recently. I've received countless boxes of bugs over the years and I've never seen anything like that! When I opened the box it was like looking at a work of art. There were twisty willow(?) sticks crisscrossing the Styrofoam lining and the brown mantises were blending in perfectly. I should have taken a picture because my explanation doesn't do it justice. It was really innovative. A pleasure to behold and completely effective to the task at hand.

Took advantage of her "mantis adoption" sale and got some Pre-sub Asians and some very small(l1-2?) Creos from her.

I don't have anything bad to say about Rebecca. When I buy from her or her site communication has always been excellent and she normally sends me something unexpected. This time it was some sort of pupae. Everything arrived quick and alive due to excellent packaging. Certainly will buy from again.

Thanks!

Got my order in today and everyone is alive and well packing was good as well as communication I received 3 ghosts and what I believe is a Chinese mantis.... None the less I'm happy :) will definetly look forward to future orders from her !

I received 5 mantids from Mantisplace yesterday. The package came fast and was packed perfectly. Everyone was in perfect shape as usual. I adore the adult male who was in the box. I had bought him for my female but as her ooths are viable I want him for myself. He is a gentleman!

I love buying from Rebecca's and always will!

Robin.

Absolutely amazing!

I received two mantids from Rebecca and she is one of the nicest and friendly people on the net :)

I would fully recommend anyone, old and new, to buy from her.

She keeps you updated and the package came in great shape with two healthy mantids.

Whats great is the fact that this is my first over the internet mantis purchase (and she made it go perfectly smooth with no hassle whatsoever).

Really happy

This woman is an absolute dream! She sent me my mantis (ordered via Priority) on Monday to avoid the weekend layover. And she included a second one as a gift. My new Chinese and Ghost mantids are voracious eaters and are just wonderful! Thanks!

Just received some mantids I ordered from Rebecca and she included an extra mantis and some fly pupae. They were very well packed and even came with a heat pack to keep them warm during shipping. I did not expect to have to wait four weeks to receive my order, but although I had to wait for the mantids, I can't say I'm disappointed. Overall a positive experience. Thanks Rebecca!

Got tons of fly pupae today

I must say she really put a ton of flies in there and I even found a rad pink maggot in with the normal ones

Now if I can just get her to leave feedback for me :lol:

ß

Latest posts