Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my forum supporter package: two ghost nymphs and fly pupae. Nymphs are healthy. They shipped fast. Packing was done with care. Great communication and follow-up. Rebecca at Mantis Place has my recommendation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Transaction was made before I joined the forums but I wanted to give my feedback here! Ghost and creo nymphs arrived safe and sound, so did the ordered pupae, packaging was great and I was pleased with the communication. Thanks Rebecca!

We just concluded a trade. I'm thrilled on my end. Rebecca gave me a bunch of additional goodies that weren't even part of the original arrangement. I really hope to trade with her again. :)

I donated money to the forum and Rebecca sent me a couple of ghost nymphs. Packaging was outstanding and the nymphs both arrived alive and healthy. As well as past orders from Rebecca, feeders and containers/misc. have been perfect. Will definitely buy from again.

Absolute pleasure to buy from and converse with Rebecca!! She is kind and cares so much about them ;) I absolutely love all of her dry goods and supplies and every mantis I received from her was packed incredibly well. Will always buy from and recommend Rebecca!

I ordered some L1 ghost nymphs and they arrived well packed and healthy. I would definitely buy again! Thanks, Rebecca! :)

~Wolfie