Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received 2 Creos from her and they arrived in excellent condition! In the past I have also received "Blue Flash", "Texas Unicorns", and a few mystery mantids. Always arrive happy and healthy (sometimes with an extra one or two thrown in!) and packed perfectly! She is willing to talk with you about care and all in all a great person to work with! Thank you!

My first mantid transaction went very smoothly. They arrived safe and sound, and very well packed.

Rebecca was very gracious, and answered all of my questions, and helped me make the best food decision for my new babies.

I will definitely do business with her again.

Got my supplies and hydei's fast and she even caught my email to request an item I had forgotten. Thank you Rebecca!

Thank you Lady!!!! Got my flies and pupa and wormies in a day!! I've got lots of hungry little mandibles and now I've got more food for them fast and easy!! :)

Just received a pair of ghosts from Rebecca for signing up as a forum supporter, and they are nice healthy little guys. She was a pleasure to receive mantises from.

I planned very poorly and showed my inexperience as far as being new to this hobby when I allowed three of my T Sinensis ooths to hatch before spring, which was the original plan. I have always had feeder cultures of all sorts going but found myself very short of hydei's. Rebecca got me a culture, enough flies to feed everyone and a house fly pupa family meal deal to go in a day on very short notice.

I cannot thank you enough Rebecca. You are the first person I found when I decided to bring these incredible little creatures back into my life a year ago February and I have ordered several times from you since. You are a professional and a joy to deal with just as a fellow mantis enthusiast too.

Thank you!!!!

Received my free mantises for becoming a forum supporter, express shipping. Everything came well packaged and I received 2 ghost mantises L4, with a generous amount of housefly pupae and blue bottle fly pupae. The houseflies have already hatched, still waiting on the blue bottle flies.

Very happy with everything, definitely a good seller : )

I desperately needed a male ghost for my female, and I was glad to see Rebecca has some for sale. So my much needed little guy arrived with two ghost nymphs as part of my forum supporter package, as well as feeders and supplies. Everybody arrived happy and healthy. Fast shipping, great communication, will buy from again!! :)

Just received my nymphs from Rebecca. All healthy and packed with care. She even threw in some extra feeders for them. Thanks so much.

Just got my 2 ghosts in today healthy and packed with care. I will definately do business with her again in the future, and I recommend you try her out with any mantis needs.

Rebecca has gone the extra mile to makensure you have the help you need... I love all of her stuff..

My shipments were prompt....well packaged.. I was happy to have found her..

Thanks Rebecca, I have already started my next order

Great person to do business with, i received my end of a trade this week perfectly shipped. I knew it would go well due to the fact that i get most of my feeders and supplies from her. Definitely look forward to doing business with her in the future! A+ seller, thanks again Rebecca

Received a Ghost from Rebecca today. Her packing was very very nice with insulation and heating. She even added in an extra ghost nymph and food for them!

Overall I'm very satisfied and will be coming back for future purchases :D

I am sorry Rebecca.. I have been lax on commenting.. I have been ordering from her.. for months now... always fresh supply of fly pupae... in an emergency.. she is johnny on the spot... always ready to help... I am so happy with her service... she has a customer for life.. well as long as I have mantis..lol Thanks for all you offer!

[SIZE=medium]I have to echo what LAME said. Given the amount of work it takes to raise mantids, Rebecca’s prices are quite reasonable. Her service is wonderful. She sent my package faster than I expected and all my Ghosts arrived safely with extra. She also added some fly pupae to go along with them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Rebecca is quite kind and very helpful![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]A very honest, helpful seller.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I will definitely be working with her more in the future! :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thanks Rebecca![/SIZE]

I received my two Ghost nymphs yesterday along with some fly pupae. They arrived quickly and well packed with insulation, packing material, and a heat pack. She also sent me a tracking number so I could keep an eye on the Priority package.

I would highly recommend her service. I already placed an order for feeders and supplies. :D

I made an order with them and was so happy with my purchase. I purchased overnight shipping and it was shipped promptly and arrived before noon on the dot just like she said. My Marbled mantis was alive healthy and very sweet. 10/10

Definitely one of my top favorite resources for mantids and supplies! Always a pleasure to work with, she goes above and beyond to make sure her customers are happy.

Can't wait for the new site to come around too!