Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been getting fly pupae from Rebecca for a while now. Shipping is fast and she returns emails quick too.

We did a little trade recently where I received a healthy adult mantis for breeding :)

Rebecca/Hibiscusmile is a real pro and a great person. She knew I needed ff and she sent to me a container of ff only w/o medium. Even in the warm weather, they arrived ready to feed to my hungry mantids. Thanks Rebecca, I owe you big time!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't think enough can be said about rebbecca .........I love the quick prompt service .and the little extras that are always present ..as always a BIG pleasure!Thanks for everything!

Had a bad experience with mantis place .. When i ordered I forgot to put shipping with my order so i contacted mantis place and told them i would like to revise my order so they said no problem just make a new order and we will combine them ok no problems yet so I ordered more supplies and also put shipping on the order well when I received my order the 32oz cups and lids had not been shipped so I contacted mantis place right away because the cups i needed badly being I had eggs that were ready to hatch I was told they were going to look into it so I thought ok thats nice they will straighten things out man was I wrong i had to contact them 5 more times and send a PM to them on this forum and you know what they replied in the PM they were looking into it well its been a month and i still have not got my cups oh and the ooths started to hatch but i was saved with a quick order to another vendor and received my cups with in the week....

All this for 5.00$.... I even told them about the eggs that I had and how badly I needed the cups still no reply...

So I figured at least it was only 5 bucks thats a small price to pay to learn about the type of business people offer so go ahead and keep the 5.00$ its a tip for the bad time i have had.....

Jamie

Aw! thats too bad Jamie, my post office was closing this last month and they lost a lot of orders not just from me but from others, I just got back two packages that were lost with mantis in them for two weeks, hopefully they will get it straight, anyone can tell u, if u let me know u did not receive the back orders I would of sent out again, sorry will refund the 5.00 and next time please let the supplier know u did not get the last order.

I just received a beautiful adult male Ghost mantid from Rebecca, and it was so well packed that all he had to say was, "may I have a drink of water". Nice mantid and nice packing job Rebecca. You are still among the very best.

Although I get all my dry goods from Rebecca, it's a loooong time since I got my first mantids from her. Her live shipments are as great as ever, 15 smiling L2 nymphs in excelsior in a 32oz pot. I think that this is probably the best way to go for domestic shipments of L2/L3 for most mantids. Thanx, Rebecca!

Ordered a few flys Sunday. They were shipped out Monday. I received them Tuesday. All are well. Thanks Rebecca! :D

June 29th-2:46 PM, PST; Mail arrived about one-half hour ago, and a package arrived from Rebecca from Mantisplace.com All was well, packed well, alive. ready to use. The fruit flies, as requested, were ecluded and ready to feed. This is the epitomy of a vendor. If all were like Rebecca ad a very few others that I have experienced, many of the troubles of raising insects, would be over. Thanks Rebecca again! :p

I got my 4 ghost mantises from Mantisplace.com and they all arrived healthy and alive. Great packaging and fast shipping. Took a day and a half to get here! She answered all of my questions and threw in some free house flies for free! I highly recommend her! 10/10 stars

What is so wonderful about Rebecca, aside from her fun personality on this forum, is her unfailing dedication to being a resource for US mantis hobbyists. (I notice she has orchids on her site right now!)

She's been my source for flies for the last year or so. In my last order she threw in some some very unexpected freebies. Excessive generosity is all I will say.

I should have left feedback for Rebecca long ago, I've bought dozens of delis and 1,000's of flies from her and she's really Great to deal with, not one complaint in all my many orders !

In fact when I'm in need of feeders quickly she makes sure I get them asap, THANKS again Rebecca :) ;) :)

Received a few species awhile back, just getting around to giving credit for great job she does. All mantids are well and growing fast. Thanks Rebecca!

I recieved a very nicely packed parcel from Rebecca this past week. All occupants arrived alive, and well! :) She even through in for free! Some nice house, and blue bottle pupae. I am very pleased with this transaction. I will be doing business with her again. :)

Thank-you!

Paul

Just wanted to drop a line for Rebecca of Mantis place,I emailed her yesterday that a payment was sent out for some supplies.Today I recieved an email that my shipment was on it's way.Just wanted to give a personal applause for someone who does so much for this hobby,thank you Rebecca.

Latest posts