Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my first pair from mantisplace, one didn't make it because of a spider that snuck into the moss I bought from the pet store! (I am not buying substrate there anymore, obviously) But the remaining little guy is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought an ooth, spahgnum moss and six 32oz containers with alum lid from her. She threw in an extra ooth, humidity foam and a cloth lid. Can't thank her enough! I would highly recommend her to anyone for their mantids needs.

Bought some bluebottle pupae. Shipped monday and arrived thursday. None had eclosed in the container and seem healthy and ready to hatch! Thanks Rebecca!

I just recived some house fly pupea from Mantisplace. It was very well packed and shipped promptly. I will deffinetly be doing bussiness with Rebecca again. Highly recomended.

Thank-you!

Rebecca has many glowing reviews and my experience with her leave me happily in the same boat as the others. Wonderful seller, answered all of my many questions and even gave me a free male to go along with the female I ordered. Add one more happy customer to the list.

Rebecca is great to deal with and very helpful. I ordered a large shipment and it came the next day. All the mantids she sent were in excellent shape.

I ordered a bunch of newbie stuff from Rebecca, including 8 nymphs. Everything arrived on time, though pathetic USPS took 22 hours to deliver an express package after it arrived in Yuma. Despite that, all the nymphs were healthy and so perky that they all moulted within 48 hrs of arrival.

I also got the Rebecca Experience -- prompt answers to my many questions, unfailing good humor, even a phone call - I shall most certainly be buying from her again.

REBECCA HAS GIVEN ME THE MOST HORRIBLEST MOST WORST SHIPMENT EVER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ;) :lol:

As always she's been on time and has emailed me when she has sent her product to me. i received healthy bb's ready to be gutload'd and fed to my mantis's THX VERRY MUCH REBECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had a large order from Rebecca

it came in real fast!

all products were fine and even threw in two extra cup-o-fly bottom,an extra heavy duty cup and other stuff!

highly recommended!

will definitely buy from her again!

a pleasure to work with! :)

Purchased some ooths from Rebecca, and she sent one extra. Thanks, Rebecca, I appreciate it! Nice containers in secure and insulated packaging with a heat pak, and prompt shipping. I really like that she made a note of when each ooth was laid... very helpful in estimating how long to expected hatch time. Another pleasant transaction with Mantis Place. :)

Now comes the hard part... waiting on them to hatch! :rolleyes:

I must agree with everyone. Rebecca is great, she is real good at her job. Ships fast and I think really cares about these animals, customers and this hobby. And threw in a bunch of freebies. She even answered my 200 + million questions. Can't wait to work with her again.

This is my second transaction with Rebecca. There is really nothing bad that can be said. Great packaging, great communication, fast responses and shipping, and the freebies are always a joy.

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator: