Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again dealt with Rebecca and as always i am delighted ;) Well packed, very big ooth of R. basalis arrived today, I am looking forward for it to hatch!

Thank You Very Much Hibiscusmile!

I received Very well packaged Ghost nymphs and despite the 100 degrees heat they all made it safely. She even sent me 2 extras. I highly recomend her for supplies and for mantids!

Thanks you!

I sent a few Stagmomantis Carolina ooths, laid by mantids that I mated, to hibiscusmile and received prompt payment via Paypal. Pleasure doing business and hope you can establish a good supply of these so anyone who wants some can try them out, hehe.

Rebecca shipped some mantises out on a moment's notice since I was leaving the country for a few days and had a timeline for receiving them. Everything arrived in less than 24 hours in perfect condition and the price was unbeatable (and where else can you ever buy adult mantises?).

I ordered a bunch of supplies from Rebecca. The email notification was quick, the items were well packed, and although it was a little late, it was not her fault. I will order mantids from her in the near future. Recommended!

Thank you!

i just got some mantids (12 to be exact) from rebecca, and, unfortunently, 5 died during shipping. It wasnt that bad though since 4 OF THEM WERE FREE! Rebecca over promptly to refund or replace the non-freeby. Very nice.

thanks Rebecca,

Frankie

I recently had some problems locating some Orchids for someone in US and Hibiscusmile, came to my rescue.

Very prompt dispatch and very lively mantids were delivered fresh and healthy. I would most certainly recommend her to anyone looking to start breeding mantids, and what a selection on offer too.

If I was residing in the USA I would definitely be ordering from Mantisplace on a very very regular basis.

Your a star.

Best regards

Stephen

I recently pruchased some Giant Shield Mantis from Rebecca, well packed and shipped. The mantis came in well fed and huge!

I had exchanged Ootheken with Mantisplace/Hibiscusmile. After a long-term travel everything have been well packed arrived. Now I have thus a lot of nymphs. A pleasant cooperation with Rebecca and is possible them thus to everyone recommend.

Thank you Rebecca

I ordered some mantids from Rebecca's site, and although the order I placed differed a little bit :huh: Instead of 3 african mantids I got 3 shield?? I'm too happy to care. She gave me 2 freebies and none were dead on arrival. Thanks!

Today one's Ootheek hatching of Cilinia Humeralis :) . A lot of nymphs. Pleasant cooperation with Rebecca.

In need of male Giant Shield, so I bought 4 Giant Shield Mantis from Rebecca. I am surprise to receive them today and 2 of them are red form. Very well packed, excellent breeder!!

We made an exchange of ootheek. Today one's Ootheek hatching of Rhombodera sp. A many lot of nymphs.

thanks Rebecca!

I ordered 2 orchid nymphs, 1 p ocella, and some jars and food supplies for the holiday weekend. Every email i emailed was promptly answered. Great customer service. Rebecca is more like a friend than a mantis dealer. or breeder. She helps and cares about her mantis's as well. I received the mantis's and the orchids are so BEAUTIFUL. thx for taking the time to pick out a f. and m. Thx rebecca! i also loved your packaging as well. it all held great as ever. i felt like a kid during christmas morning. Everything got here in time. I was amazed. I looked to see how far OH is from CA. I'm happy =).

Btw thx for the xtra P Ocella and cup of flies ;)

Please let me know when you have more B Mendica. =)

Thx again Rebecca!

If you buy from her, you'll keep on buying again and again.

today i received my order of cups and flies and yens blend and jar thx! i need to order stoppers on the side too i guess theyt do not come with cups and lids, or i havent looked throghly, im at work ;)

FOUND THEM!!!!!! i received everything!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: