Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received another shipment of nymphs and supplies from Rebecca. Everything went very smoothly and the mantids arrived looking great. I couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with, and she is always quick with helpful replies to questions.

I have recieved two more packages from Rebecca. The Hydei FF I get from her reproduce faster than any I have recieved from other breeders yet.

thanx again rebecca

jim o.

Rebecca is one of the finest suppliers of mantis goods, probably in the whole world.

i always get my supplies from her. just got some nymph containers, hydei, humidity foam, and excelsior.

I really enjoyed working with Rebecca. My recent trade with her made was very pleasant and hope to do more business with her in the future.

I love Rebecca! She puts up with me, returning all of my messages and answering my questions. My orders are filled quickly and shipped right away and they're always correct and complete + a little present with larger orders! What would we do without her??

i bought some ghosts and miomantises from her, she adds an extra one to each to make sure all goes well. I definately would suggest her. (she was also very patient with all my emails!) :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to the hobby, and Rebecca made it so easy for me. She must have answered ten emails worth of newbie questions, yet she never seemed to mind. The packaging was perfect. All three of my ghosts had molten in transit, and she they came with two free Taiwan flower mantises. Everything was exceptional. Can't thank her enough.

What more can i say?

I just got my male ghost and some supplies from Rebecca!

Rebecca is an excellent dealer; fast shipping, great mantises, easy to deal with, trades are welcome/fun...

Thank you!

i just received 6 net cages 2 plastic cups and the calender...always a pleasure to do business with mantis place..fast shipping and cheape prices

Just finished doing a trade with Rebecca...ordered a bunch of cages and supplies. She even gave me some free moss! Although she forgot to include some fly pupae, she shipped them out ASAP as soon as I told her that they were not in the box. :D She is an awesome person to deal with (and her jokes are funny too :D )

Thanks Rebecca! Ordered some Asians and when they arrived the next day :eek: My wife was pleased to find double the amount ordered! We had forgot about the bogo sale at Mantisplace! Thanks for a great transaction! :)

[SIZE=12pt]Ultrafast shipping, impeccably packaged, excellent communication all the way. I will be back! Highly recommended![/SIZE]

Joseph :D

So, this time:

I ordered an tenedora eggcase, fruit flies, and mealworm/beetles from Rebecca. Boy, did I put her through a lot of trouble and work to cram into one day. And of course, Becca went through all the trouble to package everything, and it arrived in one day. Packaged masterfully as usual, and everything came exactly (if not better than) how I would have wanted them to.

Seriously, whether you've been raising mantids for a while, or just getting into the hobby, it would be a mistake not getting to know Rebecca. And...she added like 150+ house fly pupa to what I ordered. I have so many feeders! lol.

I owe her a ton! In fact, imma send her a Statilia Parva ooth soon.

Thanks a million, Becca. :)

5 star rating, no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received a nice ootheca from Becky today, great packing!! She sent it even before i could ship her parcel. I know you are doing this on purpose Becky :p A great trade dfinately for me

I recently ordered some giant Asian mantids from her. The packaging was great and she even through in a few extras! Also, she replied quickly to my messages and provided me with all the information I needed. It was a pleasure doing business with her!

[SIZE=14pt]Rebecca Rocks! Thank you for yet another speedy delivery of excellent quality provisions![/SIZE] :D

Well, I got another shipment of supplies. xD Of course, everything came perfect. I'm going to have to buy some more flies....My mantids are gobbling them up. :lol: Rebecca rocks! xD

Latest posts