Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a great deal on an ootheca, thank you so much Rebecca! :) It looks heathly & ready for hatching..... great service at Mantisplace!

Thanks again

Mikhail.

I received a batch of supplies from Rebecca, everything was perfect as usual. She was very quick to answer emails and it was a pleasure doing business with her.

I ordered 3 ghosts, moss, and a container. They all arrived fast and very well packed. No problems at all. A+++++

I recived my order today in a timely manner. The packing was great and I didn't have a horde of flies greet me when I opened the box.

I will buy again from her, I advise others to as well. :D

Check out this HiMantis for incredibly productive fruit fly cultures and other supplies, fast shipment and knowledgable service. The culture of Hydei flies I bought just keeps going. Rebecca is extremly helpful --- will be buying more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! Things were really getting desperate around here>My H.Virescens ootheca hatched last Thursday to my unprepared surprise!! Just when I thought I had a bit longer to wait there it goes, cute little ones jumping all over the place (cup!) I was reduced to fishing out as many decent sizxed maggots as I could find to feed the tiny litttle dudes!!!! I jump on to my computer and head over to Mantisplace as I have heard lot about em!!! It was like the weee hours so and I was exhausted but needed to put the order n ASAP! Check my email for tracking info yesterday...It's here TODAY!!!

Wow, Hi is so quick on the draw and she really bailed me out of a tight one!!! And the FFs were very well packed!!

Thanks Rebecca!!! And my new babies thank you with their bellies full!!!cj .g.

Awesome!! Rebecca's Customer service is second to none! She always delivers quickly and you always get more than you paid for. She is my #1 choice for mantis supplies and feeder insects.

Awesome!! Rebecca's Customer service is second to none! She always delivers quickly and you always get more than you paid for. She is my #1 choice for mantis supplies and feeder insects.
Couldn't agree more.... my first mantis related purchase went through her. Another member and close friend told me to order from her, and I did... As far as customer service goes... I couldn't compare her to anyone else, or any other company I've ever had to deal with, thats not limiting to pet/breeder related companies... She answered every question i asked as well as she could, and if she wasn't able to get back to me in a timly manner by her standers (which was not slow by ANY Means at all) she apologized for a slow response (which i restate was never needed)...

She has also been extraordinarily helpful... and put up with almost 10 e-mails in less than 5 days...

I highly recommend her to anyone (as if a recomendation is truely necessary!)...

and just to show, this is one of 10 mantids I received from her today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKS5yDZONlc

Thanks again Rebecca!

Excellent, very nice mantids... and very nice service along with a good person. I recieved my ghost mantids running all over the place... I had trouble holding onto them. I got a few gifts along with my order, I always anticipated the next move to investigating the box. On top of that it came unexpected... very quickly.

Just to echo what everyone else has said on here... Rebecca is awesome! I just recieved my first exotic mantids today from MantisPlace and was thoroughly impressed by everything about the transaction. I got more than I paid for, everything was well packaged, the nymphs were very healthy and ate immediately, and it was extremely quick in the mail.

Customer service is also excellent. I must have sent her a dozen e-mails in the last two weeks asking every question I could think of and she responded to everything quickly and thoroughly. When there was a delay on my shipping because the feeder insects were hatching out ahead of schedule, she informed me and kept me up to date on the new shipping date.

I know I will be ordering from Rebecca again in the near future and I recommend her to everyone else as well.

I received 3 ghosts and 3 taiwan flower mantids when I only ordered 2 ghosts and I am from Malaysia!!I received the mantids in about a week but 2 taiwan flower mantis and a ghost were dead.Anyway, Rebecca packed the mantids very well and I will definitely be ordering mantids from her again!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

recieve an ooth of rhombodera from hibiscus, very well packed.

regards

Thanks Becky for the rescue! she sent me some blue bottle pupa as i no longer need large internet order. and she also sent me some house fly pupa. They all come in good condition.

I've been busy the past week so i haven't posted anything, but my Rebecca was once again as helpful as before with my second order through mantisplace... thanks again!

-Pat

Thank you Rebecca, you saved the day! I got some feeder flies for my mantis and not one moment to soon. Great packaging and the flies came very alive. I fed them start to my mantis, now I have happy little mantis again. Great service from MantisPlace!

Thanks again

Mikhail

Ordered a bunch of Ghost Nymphs, and a box full of supplies, they arrived quick and healthy.

Great service........Thanks Rebecca!

A few days ago I decided to make a purchase from Rebecca and was beyond happy with the experience. She is a great person to deal with and promptly answered all the questions I had. You can't ask for better costumer service. She also has a great store and the selection of mantis related items is awesome.

I ordered one Giant Asian and one Texas Unicorn from her along with one of the screened butterfly cages and some of Yen's blend. Not only did everything arrive promptly overnight like it was supposed too, but the packaging was the best I've ever gotten. All the mantises and items were snug with plenty of padding and I opened the box to not only find the two mantises I ordered, but two extras, one of each species. All the mantises were plump and you could tell they had been well cared for prior to shipping.

I definitely plan on being a repeat costumer for future mantises needs, and would suggest her to anyone looking for a mantis. One of the other things I love about her is the fact she is in this for the joy she gets out of mantises, not to make money. All you have to do is hear her talk about the latest crippled mantis she is hand feeding and you know you are dealing with someone who truly cares about their mantises.

^___^

Recieve an ooth of Rhombodera basalis, Cilnia humeralis, from hibiscus, very well packed. It is very fine cooperate with hibiscus. Very fine that they wants Ootheca exchange :D .

Thanks you for everything.

Kind regards,

Theo

Latest posts