Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebecca is great! What else can I say. She added a mystery mantis in with a supply order that was addressed to my daughter. She was so thrilled! It made our week! Thanks again. Now lets hear some more writing. :lol:

I just recieved my package from Hibiscusmile. The contents of the package were perfectly placed. I have never seen such a fine packing job! All the mantids are well and look very healthy. I will deffiently be doing bussiness with her again.

Thank-you!

Paul

Thanks again Becca!

Great service every time.!

I will post some pictures as soon as I'm not working. ;)

Thanks again

Mikhail

Last edited by a moderator:
There's not much left to say that hasn't already been said about her! She shipped me an order of both living and dead mantids (for a collection) with excellent packaging. In addition, the mystery mantis was also a nice surprise! She replies promptly and obviously takes great care of her mantids!

Hello Everyone,

Just experienced another wonderful transaction with Rebecca/Hibiscusmile of Mantis Place. Everything was very carefully packed, and the package arrived just when she said it would. She always is prompt when responding to e-mails, and provides exceptional customer service. She is a compassionate breeder and hobbyist and it's always a pleasure to do business with her. :)

Carol Andredesz

I received my second order of Mantids from Rebecca about a week or so ago.

They were packaged VERY well! And my little ghost's were totally healthy and happy.

I even got in on her "mystery mantis" deal, and he too is doing great.

Cant quite figure out what species he is yet but Im sure we will once he's gone through a few more shed's.

Thanks again!! :)

I placed a large order of supplies from Mantisplace. Everthing came in perfect shape, and shipping was very fast. Rebecca is always a pleasure to do bussiness with. Her selection of supplies is fantastic! I will be doing bussiness with her again soon.

Highly recommended!

Thank-you!

Paul

Made an order for a number of insect cups in various sizes to be shipped to the UK

Can not fault rebecca everything was fantastic well packed and GREAT communication would not hesitate to order from her again

Big thanks

Howdy! I'm going to be very honest here ;) I think that's what this thread is all about.

MantisPlace prices *seemed* a little expensive. I thought maybe I could save a few bucks by doing it myself. But, do to my busy schedule and my lack of knowledge in collecting and caring for my new Mantids, I went with Mantisplace.

Let me tell you right now, WORTH EVERY PENNY!

I ordered some stuff, and then realized I needed more a few days later. Rebecca was happy to help me out and squeeze in my extra stuff into my 1st order at no extra shipping charge.

Rebecca was having trouble obtaining some of the items I ordered (NOT HER FAULT!!) and when I wanted to upgrade my shipping, she covered 1/2 the shipping out of her own pocket! I got my upgraded shipping at 1/2 cost.

As if that's not enough, she tossed in some extra items including an Ooth, in a container ready to go with everything needed.

Still, as if that's not enough. She shipped everything flawlessly in great packaging. I'm shocked that she makes a profit with how much time/effort and materials go into her packaging and more importantly, the high quality of ALL the items she sent me. Sure, I could glue-gun and cut and past.. and blah blah blah my own stuff.. but it wouldn't be as nice as this!

Any "poopiness" I felt about the slower shipping (it wasn't her fault) was immediately erased the moment I opened all of this great (well-made) stuff and noticed the extra goodies she sent.

Thanks so much!

A+++++ HIGHLY recommended!

Once again i have purchased some wonderfull looking mantids from Mantisplace/Rebecca! She is always a pleasure to do bussinees with. My order came quicky and in great shape. I will be doing bussiness with her again!

Thank-you!

Paul

she was rly nice and answered all my questions :D . the packaging was very good. they arrived on the 2nd day and in perfect condition :) . also she threw in a free mantis B) .

Rebecca is truly top notch.I have never seen anything packed so well.I think that she could have a class just on packing.Mantis were all in great shape and the communication was top notch.Thanks Rebecca. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have attached one of her little buddies

Chris

_MG_3800_.jpg

Got another huge box of dry goods from Rebecca, packed with her usual skill and with a free heat pad thrown in! :p

BTW, She only charges $10 for Priority Mail on dry goods, so if you order a large amount of stuff, you should expect to be charged the overage! :rolleyes:

recieved a package from rebecca today all the mantids were healthy and alert. also great/creative packaging.

thanks! ;)