Mantisplace

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
recieved a package from rebecca today all the mantids were healthy and alert. also great/creative packaging.thanks! ;)
I'm thinking I likely got the same "creative" packaging you did, Dead. :) I agree, it was different.... but an excellent idea! ;) And obviously a great way to ship the adult mantids I ordered, as they came alive, healthy, and happy (I asked them) and didn't seem to be stressed at all from the trip. They were, however, surprisingly very thirsty when they arrived. But I attribute that to USPS. You'd think, for the criminal price of Express :rolleyes: , they'd provide in-flight refreshments... but they didn't! :angry: :lol: Again, great job, Rebecca... and thanks! :D

I have purchased from Rebecca what seems like a thousand times and have never been unsatisfied. She deserves some kind of reward! Innovative efficient packaging, excellent communication and a variety of products that I can't find anywhere else. Her humidity foam and stoppers for example are super handy and reasonably priced. If you're a beginner, and the idea of delicate milting insects makes you nervous, you just have to e-mail her and ask and she'll send you adults she has. In this way I was able to marvel at full-size versions of the insects I'd only seen photos of in the past. The deli cups with special lids that she sells, and the feeder insect pupae have pretty much made this hobby for me. To have all these products in one place has made collecting mantises accessible to me, and I can't thank her enough.

-Carol

shipped supplies fast & wrapped up very professionally. 80 oz cups are bigger than i imagined!!!!!! She even threw in some free bamboo sticks. will def. do business with again!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say that I have been getting this Golden fluffy Moss from Mantisplace.com over the last few months. It is the best Moss I have ever used period. I have even used it to incubate Lizard eggs, as long as you have a few inches of it, It will never mold. It will also absorb water from the bottom of a tank/insect cup extremely fast. If you have not tried it, I highly recommend you do.

Dave

Another trade with Rebecca and everything went great as usual! Her packing is wonderful. I need to learn how to do it myself. I'll be back....

Just bought some houseflies from mantisplace, everything was packed well and timely. Will gladly buy from her again.

Just received another package from Rebecca and as usual it was extremely well packaged, arrived with great speed, and the Ooths were very creatively protected, and packaged to easily handle an in transit hatch (shudder!!!) should it have occurred.

As always great service, great communication, and a pleasure to deal with!!!

Will definitely deal with again, and again, and again, and again.........

bought some stuff, got some stuff, all alive none where hungery, and she even put my future company name on the label, she just makes me feel good all over ^_^ great person and great product, keep up the good work!

Mantisplace/Hibiscusmile great to deal with very pleased with the ooths recevied today, great comuniction , recomended for buyers from the uk and world wide

Just received 4 Orchid nymphs from Rebecca, excellent packaging, quick turnaround and delivery, and as usual a incredible pleasure to deal with.

I would recommend her to anyone, and they can always expect the same great service, pleasant communication in a timely manner, and the care and concern for every mantid as though they were her own, even after you get them.

A true mantid lover and breeder extraordinaire

I got mantids from her to! She's very nice, and silly. She likes to talk to people and she even sent me extra mantids! They all came alive and were in large containers, and I'm glad 'cause 2 molted on the way, she must have predicted that. Thanks so much!!! :lol:

Latest posts