Music!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like metalcore, death metal, and some heavy metal.

Oh, and "screamo" is a sad attempt at metal, without enough instrumental, music sucks.

-Dave

My favorite band is In Flames.

I also love Katatonia and Kalmah.

And I pretty much listen to most of the more "mainstream" metal and rock bands...except the stupid ones ;)

Though really, I will listen to just about anything. I love music. :D

I listen to a variety.........

anything from reggae to electronica(hitting up monster massive 08!!!!)

I like

Bob Marley

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Common

Immortal Technique

Jazz in General

Rock if it's good

I got more just cant think of anything haha

i dont play any instruments =/

Last edited by a moderator:
i give an update... i'm pretty much out of linkin park as they put that in every video on youtube <_<

complete disturbed fan

metallica(new album rocks!)

AC/DC

muse

genesis

the song prelude...

rammstein...

dragonforce

some others i forgot the name but all are heavy metal.

There are people who like Metallica black album and before and those who like all Metallica. I probably fall into the first category. I can't really warm to their new(er) stuff.

In response to Mantis Dude: I also play guitar and my musical taste is pretty diverse. Just don't ask me to listen to Linkin Park.

voice, guitar (3 year obsession), piano, drums, bass.

led zep, nickelback, paul gilbert, godsmack, goo goo dolls, pearl jam, and of course Alterbridge :rolleyes:

hardcore, death metal, rap (the good rap that actually has a meaning) and pop-punk

i listen to weird stuff because im a big support-your-local-underground-music-scene type of guy :p

i like enter shikari, new found glory, set your goals, bring me the horizon, four year strong, gym class heroes, etc

Latest posts