My Luna Moths

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one pictured is a female. :) The liquid released is just their waste from the past 3 weeks or so in pupation. When they mate you will know it because they will be connected for 8 hours or more. ;)

Now I have 12 cocoons! 1 caterpillar died of nuclear polyhedrosis virus. to learn about this disease, read my topic on it in the other discussion section.
Hmm, how are you keeping them? I've raised at least 300-400 caterpillars of 3-4 species over the last 2 years or so, and I've never had an infection.

one hatched today and it scared the ###### of out my girlfriend lol, there so pretty, these are my new favorite, AB when mine have alot of eggs and you get alot of over sale ill help with your selling with my eggs lol i dont want 150 cattepillars lol

a male and female hatched yesterday and this morning there already mating lol those horny fiends lol i still have 3 more cocoons to hatch and THEY are probably going to mate.... oh god i dont know what im going to do with all these little eggs.

Mine have still not emerged :( I keep checking on them every few hours hoping they will be out :lol:
CouchPeeker.gif

Latest posts