Rick - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received another ooth from Rick last week. He shipped in a very timely manner and the price was great. He packaging is very good. I'd order from him again in a second! I have ordered from him twice now, and will again, when he has something else I am interested in.

Thanks Rick,

Rodney

Update.---The ooth I bought from Rick hatched 2 days ago. I'd guess that there are between 250 and 300 nymphs that hatched out. :D (giant shield mantis)

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently purchased and received an ootheca from Rick. He's quick to answer PM's, and previous orders of oothecae have always hatched.

He also donates bunches of time to our hobby community in moderating Mantidforum.

Thanks for EVERYTHING, Rick!

Peter

Hello,

I recently got my 2nd order from Rick. perfect timing too.

the ooth hatched the same night after I set it up.

excellent experience.

I recomend him to everyone.

francisco

Hello,I recently got my 2nd order from Rick. perfect timing too.

the ooth hatched the same night after I set it up.

excellent experience.

I recomend him to everyone.

francisco
I knew that thing was going to hatch soon! Glad you got them in time.

I ordered another ooth from Rick. He sent me messages with updates very frequently, and shipped the ooth in a timely manner just like the last time I did business with him. I would definitely buy from him again. :D

Rodney

Got some Mantis from Rick. Fast response and shipping. All 4 came in in great shape!!

I received an Ooth from Rick yesterday. He is fast at responding message and fast shipping. Excellent seller. Hopefully the ooths will hatch.

Just bought a brunners ooth from Rick. He shipped out promptly, and the package arrived in great condition.

The ooth is cute, too!

Just bought a brunners ooth from Rick. He shipped out promptly, and the package arrived in great condition.The ooth is cute, too!
Good to hear you got it. I hope you got the tape off easily.

I received a few L7 mantids from Rick last week. He took the extra time and care to hold them until they had molted and had the chance to eat before shipping them out, and threw an extra in for the wait. They all arrived happy and healthy. Thanks Rick.

Ray

Received a parcel with mantis ooth, nicely packed and shipped promptly. Thanks for giving me a chance to keep this species again!

Just got my Brunner's ooth, plus an extra; he was excellent on updating me on the parcel's progress. It arrived in good condition and the ooths look great. Wonderful to do business with! :D

i was lucky to acquire a very inexpensive Brunner's mantis ooth from Rick :>

the transaction was smooth and the goods arrived on a timely manner (unlike my feedback).

in any case, he knows what he's doing and i'm so happy to have gotten my hands on this species!

thank you!

Purchased an ooth from Rick at a very reasonable price. Communication was good and shipping was timely. Ooth looks great, and am looking forward to the emergence of my Brunneria borealis baby girls! Thanks, Rick! :)

Edit: After a long wait with this species, the ooth has finally started hatching, YAY!! Seven cute and healthy little nymphs so far (within past 2 weeks). :D

Received another couple of ooths from Rich and they were of good quality and arrived in a prompt fashion. A good transaction in my view!

Jon Wallace

Ordered One Brunner's ooth from Terse Rick a couple of weeks ago before my vacation.

Great price. Accepts cash of any denomination.

Kindly held them for me for two weeks.

Sent Two for price of one.

Cool packing.

Thanks, Rick.

Latest posts