Some of my guns

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OregonMantis

Reaction score
These are a few of my guns. I don't hunt but I do like to shoot.

Top riffle is a 1988 Marlin model 60 .22 with ATI stock, Simons scope and mounts. This is a rare model with LSHO, 18 round tube and 22" barrel.

Second is a 1972 Marlin model 65 .22 that is mostly stock. I did upgrade some of the upper unit parts out for newer. I refinished the squirrel stock myself this winter.

Bottom rifle is a single pump Crosman Fury with added Weaver rail and laser sight. It is my varmint killer.

The hand gun is a 1953 CZ-52 that shoots 7.62x25 rounds. I removed and polished the barrel but otherwise its all stock and has matching serial #s on all the parts.

IMG_20130130_124617.jpg

IMG_20121101_165716.jpg

One day people will start acting like zombies and half the world will wipe the infected half out in a week. In the second week, a Canadian doctor will find a cure. Now THAT is a movie.

I only have a Keltec 380 and a Savage arms .30-06.

Since moving away from the mountains, I haven't found any time to go and shoot. It was nice when I could practice on the property whenever I felt like it.

Our President has a very close eye on you guys. You might want to look overhead once in a while for a drone.

Drones are welcome to watch me, maybe they get me middle finger high, I would happily sign that pic for him......because something tells me they wouldnt take kindly to us flying a remote camera over their houses to see whats going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own my share. I'm not really a hunter either, but the Marlin .22 and single shot 20 gauge see the most practical use.

TwentyTwo.jpg

I've thought about picking up one of those CZ's for years now but never have. I think the S&W Shield is on the short list now.

You should have. I got mine 7 years ago for $140 and they are $300+ now. I should have gotten 2.

Cant find an upper for my AR to save my life. At least not one so over priced I need to cut my own kidney out for sale. I compete with a Glock34. Have a SW model 59. It's been in the family for about 33 years now. A little Khar and XD9. Shotgun for skeet and .22 marlin with varmin (sp?) barrell for cyotes when they try to go for the horses. Thats whats in the bedroom... now lets talk living room... :) A girl can never have too many guns.
hey check out www.rguns.net they have some good stuff AR15 uppers and such. Probably have to wait though, lol.

u know it! I like a lot of rounds myself, I carry two clips in me purse, gun no good with out a head close by to hit or lots of rounds!

Cant find an upper for my AR to save my life. At least not one so over priced I need to cut my own kidney out for sale. I compete with a Glock34. Have a SW model 59. It's been in the family for about 33 years now. A little Khar and XD9. Shotgun for skeet and .22 marlin with varmin (sp?) barrell for cyotes when they try to go for the horses. Thats whats in the bedroom... now lets talk living room... :) A girl can never have too many guns.

Nice Sig P226 Navy. My SIG P226 is close to 20 years old now. It's not nearly as pretty but still going strong.

Like the Springfield too. Cocked and locked. Learned off of the single-action, semi-auto 1911 platform, so it will always hold a special place...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts