The Mantis Family 2020

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was looking at oscars butt, I think Oscar isnt a he but a she. Look at this picture

oscars-butt2.jpg

Oscar in his new home.

oscar3.jpg

Sheralynn is laying an ooth again. Wondering how it looks like when she is done. i think she is my oldest mantis i ever had. She is getting black spots on her eyes, but she havent trouble grabbing her prey.

sheralynn-adult5.jpg

sheralynn-adult6.jpg

Esmeralda en Oscar molted a day after each other. I thought they would get their wings. but nope. They both have 1 molt to go for their wings. They had both good molts and has grown a a lot

Don't have made pics of them yet. 😉 Will soon make pics of them hey have full bellies now.

Sheralynn started to lay her 4th ooth. I saw her looking met her butt for a spot to lay. Gave her an extra mist and she is laying now. She is  a real ooth laying machine😁

(Somehow my comp dont see the pics on my phone. I had 1 of Esmeralda and Clarissa ready to show, but need to find out how to make them visible on comp.)🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Clarissa molted to adulthood. She has inflated her wings and hangs to dry. She looks beautiful😃 i hope i can show you her later

Last edited by a moderator:
First a pic of sheralynn the walking stomach on 6 legs. I think this grasshopper will fill her well. It isnt too happy when Sheralynn started to eat his face.

sheralynn-adult7.jpg

esmeralda4.jpg
She must wait longer for her wings.

Latest posts