The Mantis Family 2020

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Esmeralda has her wings now. but she can't close them. She wears them like a cape. Clarissa laid her 3rd ooth. Sheralynn is slowly fading away..

esmeralda-molting.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here a pic of Esmeralda with her wings: She is still beautiful even wit her bit messed up wings

esmeralda-adult.jpg

Thinking about to buy a new mantis, but will do it after my vacation. just 2 mantids left :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Clarissa is laying an ooth. I forgot to remove the old one, so this new ooth will be conected with her old ooth🤣 Pics Ishow later.

Got the 2 ooths easely sepparated, somehow they weren't stuck together😁 Fake plant is ready for a new ooth. I think Clarissa will lay it there again.

Clarissa laid an ooth again last night and she was starving this morning because she grabbed her cricket very fast  and Esmeralda did the same. If they never got something to eat. it is a small ooth this time. Should I feed her everyday or leave 1x per 2 days🤔

Too bad i dont have a male to mate with her. Clarissa is indeed laying  ooths like crazy

I  have only luck with my hissers😂

I hope you will have luck with breeding👍 Clarissa is full now. She didn't finish her dinner. She will lay an infertile ooth soon

Latest posts