Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
POSITIVE!!!!!!

I purchase a mantid from Yen he communicates fast and hes an easy person to talk to. Great packing and he hooked me up with a freebie too!!

I would highly recomend him, Not to mention that he hold the mantids for me for a few days without even dealing with me before. Thanks for your trust Yen.

-.Raul

Posted this morning, might be technical problem of some kind. It's just missing!

Want to share my recent order from Yen. All the nymph and ooths arrived in good shape and survive the 14 days jurney to Taiwan owing to the excellent arrangement that Yen has provided.

Luke From Taiwan

Thanks to Yen, we have extra nymphs and a whole lot of Asian Mantids. We appreciated the timely package and everything he has done for us. Thanks!

Thanks to Yen Saw, my devil flower mantids arrived the next day as promised and I received one extra. My 15 year old son is very happy with the surprise of all the new mantids he has.

He recently lost his giant stick mantis and felt badly about it. Yen's pro,pt and consistent assistance via email makes me glad to know that there are people out there who truly care about giving you the right answers!

Thanks Yen! Hope to do business with you again in the near future.

Nadine

Not that Yen needs any more positive reviews :D but, I got some B. mendica and P. virescens nymphs from him today that came packed well, and looked great.

Thanks Yen!

~Jon Lelito

I bought some mantids from Yen recently, and they arrived in great shape, well-packaged, and on time. Yen is also great about answering questions!

Hello members and visitors!

Sorry for the silliness in the subject line, there--but it was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of all the help and support that Yen has provided to me in just a few short weeks.

In all seriousness, Yen is truly a gem of a breeder. He is prompt, professional, reasonably priced, very well educated, and incredibly helpful. I ordered mantids from him only a few weeks ago. All arrived happy and healthy. Yen tracked the package all the way through delivery, and even put in a couple extras just in case. He was there to answer any of my questions, both before and after I placed my order, and many times since. That isn't just good customer service--that's above and beyond all expectations!

In summary, you just can't go wrong with this breeder. Yen, thanks for everything!

Cheers

Kris

I purchased 12 B. mendica nymphs from Yen and all arrived in great condition. Packed very well. Thanks for the extra nymphs Yen. A great breeder. Would buy from again.

Thanks,

Ed

So far 3 pleasant transactions with Yen.

He is very customer oriented. He seems to always throw in a a couple extra nymphs with every order! :D

He is also very quick to answer any of my questions.

I highly recommend Yen.

Another great deal with Yen. Got my mantids today,all happy and looking great, packed very well. Photos soon...

Thanks Yen

Jenn

Just wanted to praise Yen - I recevied some Gambian boxers from him and some Oxythespis oothecae (a grass mantis). Everything was received in perfect condition and very quickly. The boxers are a wonderful little mantis. Thanks Yen!

I am sure most of you know how impressive Yen is, I just like to to tell everyone that I appreciate Yen for adding new Mntids to my collection and always being true to his word. I have bought several oothes in the past all dead, and I have never gotten anything wrong with dealing with him. SO, thanks!

Just wanted to add to Yen's long list of feedback another positive one. Not only did I get what I paid for, I also got a little bonus. An extra mantid of the two I ordered plus a little chow for them. These being my first one's I really appreciated that. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. I know I'll be in touch with him in the future. Thanks Yen.

I am thouroughly impressed with yens positive feedback so much I think I will buy somehting from him :D

Latest posts